Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So what counters Xin in lane!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NicoliTheCat

07-19-2012

Armor? Works on most physical damage champs.

Apoc da Beast

07-19-2012

i dont think any ranged counters him easy with that gap closer he will come instantly if you attack him and take your squishiness in his favor.
malphite could have it easier than others against him i guess.

HappyCompy

07-19-2012

Jax absolutely ****s on him.

Trust me.

Olaf also does well post-6. True damage too stronk.

Exploit Vaseline

07-19-2012

Teemo can blind time. And Lee sin.

Jaerl

07-19-2012

jayce

Emperor Seth

07-19-2012

Quote:
DreamsOfGrandeur:
Malphite - Counter his AS.

Darius - Outdamage him

Also - Passive play works. Don't fight him 1-on-1. Coordinate ganks, and don't give him room to kill you - Because he snowballs very well.
Read his passive for pete sake, if he wants to challenge you and you fight him fair and square, you're probably going to get pooped on. Xin Zhao is a better duelist then Fiora, lol.

Not better than Fiora or Jax or Tryndamere or mid-late game Nasus or Renekton or Irelia or Lee Sin or...well, a few champs, but yeah he's above average as a duelist.

CarbonWyre

Recruiter

07-19-2012

Quote:
Genocide:
Any ideas?

(Not saying he's OP or anything, just asking who you think is a wise choice to pick)

Nothing since his buff. If someone plays him you better run for your life if he shows up in your lane.

Bananaphone

07-19-2012

how does akali fair? shrouding was always pretty effective against him

Emperor Seth

07-19-2012

Quote:
Apoc da Beast:
i dont think any ranged counters him easy with that gap closer he will come instantly if you attack him and take your squishiness in his favor.
malphite could have it easier than others against him i guess.

Ranged chars have always been food for dashing melee champs, Xin was just too UP to do it properly.

Try giving mid to irelia, Fiora or even Xin now and watch them getting horribly fed.

CarbonWyre

Recruiter

07-19-2012

Quote:
Jaerl:
jayce

Not even close. If you knock him back he can dash, if you do it after his dash he'll flash. If you put down your gate to run he'll knock you up or exhaust you.