So how do you beat lvl 30's?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kanifey

09-07-2010

I am lvl 21. 90% of games I play I am vsing at least 1 and often 2 lvl 30's on the opposing team. No one on my team is ever that level and in fact are generally around the same lvl as me. Everyone else on their team is usually also around the same lvl as me. I do not do arranged games so surely my elo rating can not be getting raised that much. Or perhaps these players I'm vsing are really.... Just that terrible.

Either way it's annoying but that's how the elo system works right? So what I need to know is how do I beat them? I mean I usually do pretty well myself but the guy I'm laning with always wants to die 6 times and feed the **** out of them. So what can I do? The only games I win now are ones where there are no lvl 30's on the enemy team and that's pretty few and far between. What am I supposed to do?

RubeNLwD

09-07-2010

q with friends

Kaeoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

What's the difference between a level 30 and a level 21? A few games... 9 mastery points... and 9 rune slots.... its not THAT much of a difference trust me. The only thing they have on you in experience. Take it as a blessing. Learn from them.

Jedenfreeden

09-07-2010

you play better than them

kanifey

09-07-2010

Well I happen to think that 9 runes 9 masteries, extra time playing with different characters and learning how to build them, as well as general experience makes a HUGE difference in the opening minutes of a game. Especially when you don't know that they are level 30. My pain would be somewhat eased if you could see before the game what summoner level they are so that you can at least be prepared and maybe play a little more cautiously than normal.

Rezengu

09-07-2010

If your vsing level 30's at your level they are either slightly bad or BAD with a capital B

havikryan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

when i was lvl 18 i played against a lvl 30 shen he had i tought + 20 armor and magic res and also more attack speed i myself was also shen and i couldent do **** against him . so lvl does make a difference

Bainzor

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanifey View Post
Well I happen to think that 9 runes 9 masteries, extra time playing with different characters and learning how to build them, as well as general experience makes a HUGE difference in the opening minutes of a game. Especially when you don't know that they are level 30. My pain would be somewhat eased if you could see before the game what summoner level they are so that you can at least be prepared and maybe play a little more cautiously than normal.
Should always be playing cautious imo until you get a feel for how the person your playing against and his playstyle. Is he agreesive, does he try an poke you alot. does he go out of his way to last hit a minion etc and then make a judgement and a plan of attack.

I played with my friend when he was trying to level up and that was one of the biggest things i noticed players thinking they could do more than they actually could. Pushing minions to far, coming into no mans land an attempting to poke , clearly not knowing the other players spells especially with a stun and just running in 2v1 etc.

the only thing a lvl 30 probably has on you is that he knows how to play most champions and knows most weaknesses. But at that lvl you should have picked up on most champions with the exceptions of a corki type playerwhich you rarely see. But you should know 80-90% of the champions and know what they do by then.

kanifey

09-07-2010

Yes I am well aware of what most champions can do.. At my own lvl... When they are lvl 30 however, they hit a lot harder and last a lot longer. You have to change ur entire playstyle, which I normally do after I fight them once and realize they are lvl 30. Too bad my laning partner generally doesn't... Really isn't much I can do, it's basically impossible to play "better" than some1 who hits u harder, takes a hit better and has 200-400 games experience on u...

Mhm916

09-07-2010

Experience. Somehow in someway you need to gather more "useful" experience than the level 30 within your 21 levels so far. Usually you'd lose to them mainly because they just simple know more than you and knows how to handle situations. So again, you have to have more "useful" experience embedded into your head so you can out play them. And believe me, "useful" experience doesn't apply to everyone, some level 30s with 200 wins still don't get the basic concept of last hitting minions(Lvl 30: I don't want to last hit minions because it doesn't help push my lane... yeah... lol) is one example of it.