So wait, what's the current meta again?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenant

Friend of Urf

09-07-2010

Tanky, right? I suppose it's tanky, but this is probably the most unclear of the metas I've experienced so far...

Well, I guess it is clear, but still...

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

beefy mage meta + off tanks.

not actual tanks per say.. because alistar is pretty much useless stacked with shen rammus galio and singed.

timbalatHobnaker

09-07-2010

who has the most tanky dps

or

who has less bad players

Kadzin

09-07-2010

Pretty sure it's
"Who has Garen Kog'Maw and Morgana on their team" meta

WarlordLucifer

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadzin View Post
Pretty sure it's
"Who has Garen Kog'Maw and Morgana on their team" meta
Senior members being junior

Tenant

Friend of Urf

09-07-2010

I don't usually care for the current meta and just play whatever I feel fits in a team, but maybe this is a good time to play Malphite...

Grav1sh

09-07-2010

Playing malphite with aegis, trinity force and GA. Dominating and loving it

tanky dps for life

Alithalor

09-07-2010

Current Meta is to stack as many Tanky/HP/AoE Champions as possible and maybe one DPS like Kog or Ez. Then during Mid/Late game you move around in a giant ball.

j j

09-07-2010

zzzz lame meta is lame

Mr Scorpio

09-07-2010

Do we need to define a meta? In draft you take champions to counter the other team, and then in-game you take items to exploit the other team's weakness. If they are naturally tanky, you have one or two players pick up Madred's and hopefully your team picked a good assortment of champion types so you aren't all physical melee champions or ranged casters...

Some things that need looked at:
Guardian Angel -- Should be a baron-exclusive item similar to dota. One player per team gets one. When there are 2-3 GA's on a single team, it really narrows down the focus fire selection to who doesn't have one.
Sunfire Cape stacking -- this item is not hard to build and comes loaded with health and a passive stacking dmg aura. This item is actually stupid on champions like Garen or even Amumu who can keep players tied down for 2.5s while sunfires and tears melt people away. I've even stacked a few of these on Vlad before and it's ridiculous how much AP he gets from the health on top of the damage aura from the item.