Good news for Australians.. possibly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrGood

09-07-2010

I have 5 megabits, living in a ****ty country

trutH

09-07-2010

This was proposed a few years back, I did a research project on it. They said it was approved 2 years ago.

And the FTTH network will be for the most populated areas, with the rest receiving a wireless connection of some sort.

carlos arco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Banned

09-07-2010

get off our servers laggers

$ carlos $

Arcane Azmadi

09-07-2010

It certainly IS good news. In fact, it's SUCH good news that they announced it LAST election too!

In case you're not catchig my drift, Labour are full of **** and the only thing they MIGHT do to our internet is ruin it with their stupid filter. I'm still glad they won -if Tony Abbot had become PM I may have had to assassinate him myself- but I don't expect anything from the government.

Niņo Precioso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos arco View Post
get off our servers laggers

$ carlos $
Go to school, illiterates.

Shadowesque

09-07-2010

Basically no matter how bad our new PM is gonna make our country, by policy we can't kick her out for 3 years. Yes getting better internet is a good thing but not enough to offset the fact that we have already borrowed more money than we can pay back to other countries, and we are gonna be owing more money which is gonna mean more tax to pay. Rising interest rates is not cool. Not to mention her boat people plan is not gonna solve anything. Since the focus of the labor party is not on the economy, the economy can only drop further than it already is. In 3 years time when gillard gets the boot at the end of the 3 year no kick policy it will be hell to find jobs but hey, we will at lease have enough nurses

Liberal though didn't have much to offer either so in the end i wish we had another viable choice to vote for other than these 2.

pyrokinetiq

09-07-2010

Q: What do Australia and McDonalds have in common?

A: They're both ran by ginger clowns.