school.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alithalor

09-07-2010

University doesn't start till next week for me =p

Ferisar

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakk087 View Post
Yanno, college always sort of confused me on a conceptual level. I get that you're there to learn, but it's like having all of the pressures of a job while paying to be there, instead of getting paid to be there.

Maddening! ...I miss it, honestly, and should probably be more srs about going back. Hmm.
It does...? Because, like, it doesn't.

Yet.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

Classes started August 15th, get on my level?

suicide4daniel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

school in 30 minutes, fffffffffffff

Stexer

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakk087 View Post
Yanno, college always sort of confused me on a conceptual level. I get that you're there to learn, but it's like having all of the pressures of a job while paying to be there, instead of getting paid to be there.

Maddening! ...I miss it, honestly, and should probably be more srs about going back. Hmm.
I got paid $7,000 to go to college for my first year...

Byakk087

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferisar View Post
It does...? Because, like, it doesn't.

Yet.
Does if you have a full schedule. I've been stuck in classes for ~9hr+ blocks 6 days a week before. Then there's all the out-of-class stuff to worry about, as well, keeping your grades up so scholarships/aide keeps rolling so you don't have to pay all that much.. additional pressure if you part-time..

Then again, I'm frequently told I'm a little crazy and I cannot quite deny that fact. Hate having a lot of dead time on my hands.