Reporting players in game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CandIeJack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-07-2010

Does it do ANYTHING? I've seen the same people 4 times a day feed, leave, and swear at us all game, report them several times from everybody in game, but then I see them again the next day.

Also, if there is already a thread about this, the search feature has been disabled.

Riverblink

Recruiter

09-07-2010

it doesnt do anything they made it for ****s and giggles

RubeNLwD

09-07-2010

its been 1 day the support teams are working as hard as they can be patience

Ashenblade

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandIeJack View Post
Does it do ANYTHING? I've seen the same people 4 times a day feed, leave, and swear at us all game, report them several times from everybody in game, but then I see them again the next day.

Also, if there is already a thread about this, the search feature has been disabled.
I know how you feel, there's this one guy who just sits in fountain every game spouting racial terms against all races, religious hatred. Directly insults riot and it's staff. Reported with SS's at least 5 times.

CandIeJack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubeNLwD View Post
its been 1 day the support teams are working as hard as they can be patience
it happens all the time

same people all the time

Tanerian

09-07-2010

Ever stopped to think about how a report system might work maybe? Or perhaps how what you might think should be bannable, isn't?

Lets see here. Thousands upon thousands of people play this game. There are probably thousands of legitimate complain/reports. For every legitimate report there are probably 100 reports from whiny little kids who didn't wanna see the word *** once or twice, probably another 100 reports done on people who use weird builds, and another 100 report complaining about newbs who die alot, crying about how they are intentionally feeding. Thousands more about AFK'ers/leavers.

There is no magic computer system to find out which reports are legitimate and which are not. Which means humans have to investigate the reports.

Do you know how long it would take 50 employee's (surely less than they actually have working reports) to sift through all the **** and ban the appropriate people? Meanwhile you can't risk banning those who do not deserve it.

So yeah it takes a long time. Keep reporting them, the people reported constantly every game by hundreds of other players will eventually be banned. I've seen tons of QQ posts here by people who got banned, so it happens

So relax, Riot is not omniscient, they can only do so much.

CandIeJack

Recruiter

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
Ever stopped to think about how a report system might work maybe? Or perhaps how what you might think should be bannable, isn't?

Lets see here. Thousands upon thousands of people play this game. There are probably thousands of legitimate complain/reports. For every legitimate report there are probably 100 reports from whiny little kids who didn't wanna see the word *** once or twice, probably another 100 reports done on people who use weird builds, and another 100 report complaining about newbs who die alot, crying about how they are intentionally feeding. Thousands more about AFK'ers/leavers.

There is no magic computer system to find out which reports are legitimate and which are not. Which means humans have to investigate the reports.

Do you know how long it would take 50 employee's (surely less than they actually have working reports) to sift through all the **** and ban the appropriate people? Meanwhile you can't risk banning those who do not deserve it.

So yeah it takes a long time. Keep reporting them, the people reported constantly every game by hundreds of other players will eventually be banned. I've seen tons of QQ posts here by people who got banned, so it happens

So relax, Riot is not omniscient, they can only do so much.
Try the guy who has been reported 123512351245 times. That's a pretty easy system.

RE Bantos

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandIeJack View Post
Try the guy who has been reported 123512351245 times. That's a pretty easy system.
You didn't even read his post.