Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So I wondered about the champion schedule: What if...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shehriazad

09-07-2010

Riot would actually release 2 or even 3 champions at once. Of course it could also take longer...

But in my opinion that would solve the whole "I WANT TO PLAY THE NEW CHAMPION AND QUEUE DODGE YOU NOW" problem since with 3 champs its more likely to get at least one of them for trying in a match?

What do you guys think about this ^^

WintersHeart666

09-07-2010

howz abouts Riot creates a system where each week, each player chooses 7 characters which they can use for free for the week and then next week they have to choose 7 different characters.

(PS dont even consider this, it has way to many flaws. I just wanted to type sumthin)

Whist

09-07-2010

that wouldn't solve much since most people would only be able to buy one at time and have to wait a couple days to be able to afford the next.

que dodge all day, I don't care. I'd rather wait for a team of people who are willing to pick for the team.

RubeNLwD

09-07-2010

Quote:
WintersHeart666:
howz abouts Riot creates a system where each week, each player chooses 7 characters which they can use for free for the week and then next week they have to choose 7 different characters.

(PS dont even consider this, it has way to many flaws. I just wanted to type sumthin)

where did i left my pitchforks and torches

Drunk on Franzia

09-07-2010

Actually that would just imbalance the game every few weeks. Think about how OP Xin was. Think about how OP Ez was on release. Imagine both of them released. At the same time.

Kaeoz

09-07-2010

Quote:
Raynos:
Actually that would just imbalance the game every few weeks. Think about how OP Xin was. Think about how OP Ez was on release. Imagine both of them released. At the same time.

Ezreal was "UP" at release. Note the quotation marks....

kool kat

Recruiter

09-07-2010

Quote:
Raynos:

At Ez's release he wasn't near OP because no one knew how to play him. He was pretty much ignored for about a month, like Kog'Maw.

Irelia Hate Puns

09-07-2010

Boy it sure is awfully downvote in here...

Cat Girl Sakuya

09-07-2010

Gragas and Pantheon came out at the same time.

Nitrosol

09-07-2010

Quote:
kool kat:
At Ez's release he wasn't near OP because no one knew how to play him. He was pretty much ignored for about a month, like Kog'Maw.

He wasn't OP because he wasn't.
He got buffs to his AP right afterward, which put AP into OP territory.
AP Then got nerfed, eventually, and to make up for it, AD got buffed, leaving it as it is now.