Towers still weak as hell?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hog0vHwZTWyohxRT

09-07-2010

Are they?

IS1721225ee39ff441ee5fe

09-07-2010

Nope. Towers aren't there to protect you... you are there to protect them.
The Defense mechanism is there to protect if from minions and backdooring.

Whist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

Well towers remain to not be very useful if nobody is around to protect them like always...which is kind of the idea.

I don't get why so many people seem to think towers should be super damage dealers in games...really they're there to keep the creeps from over running your base...and the champions are there to destroy the towers so the creeps DO over run your base.

WintersHeart666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

by late game yes, otherwise no

they should make the 2 nexus towers stronger imo...

Reppuken

09-07-2010

They were beefed up for fighting heroes, but if they get pushed by creeps alone they are as week as ever.

MrZann

09-07-2010

"Late game the towers are not there to protect you, you are there to protect them" is the popular phrase. Even early and mid game this is true in a grander sense. Have 200 hp? Laning against Akali and Xin? Yeah you should probably just go heal

kanifey

09-07-2010

Well I can sort of see a need for towers to scale with level, I sometimes enjoy playing as Udyr and nothing gives me more pleasure than chasing someone straight through their towers while they still have half their health to own the **** out of them knowing that the tower wont do jack squat.

Chakki

09-07-2010

I don't think the issue is towers are UP, just that people think they will save them from a 3v1 tower dive vs. 3 guys with various shields, heals, and cc.

Hog0vHwZTWyohxRT

09-07-2010

lol guise nevermind, they aren't weak. I can still kill people under them while I haven't reached even 10 level, with just Madreds, that 700gp armor and ninja tabi :O

All fine, continue please.