Bug - Master Yi Alpha Strike

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Jewish Monk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Priority: Major
Label: Game

Description: Several times when i have played Master Yi, after i build Nashor's Tooth, I will Alpha Strike and it will go on CD but it wont show that is on CD. When I try to use it again while it is on CD in hopes of getting it to display the CD as refreshing nothing happens. Also if I choose a target for the new Alpha Strike Master Yi will just basic attack it.

Repro steps:
1. it usually only happens after i have built Nashor's Toooth
2. if i don't build Nashor's Tooth it doesn't happen
3. it will happen about 35% of the time

Nadddre

07-19-2012

This is actually a very common bug at the moment with yi. However it is not just with Alpha Strike.
Even without building nashor's alpha strike cd will not refresh 5 out of 10 times using it. Leaving me to simply guess when it would be off cd. The other problem I have encountered with his cd's lately is when killing an opponent, all my skills are not refreshing according to the toolbar. Which is very detrimental to play. Please address this Riot. Yi fans are begging...

Stopkilling0

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadddre View Post
The other problem I have encountered with his cd's lately is when killing an opponent, all my skills are not refreshing according to the toolbar.
My friend plays AP master yi quite a bit, and he experiences the same thing. When killing an enemy his other cooldowns are sometimes not reset. This is horribly detrimental to his gameplay. We have lost many a teamfight because of this. Please fix and bump.