Dyrone, The Dunk Master

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talrok

07-18-2012

Hello my name is Talrok, and I am a committed league of legends player. I try to be as active as I can in the community, and work my hardest to attribute whatever I can to the game. Any constructive criticism is welcomed! Here is my champion idea, I was inspired by Meatwadsprites video "Workin it with Dyrone." [he is also known as Dunkey on youtube]

Passive - He's Dyrone - Dyrones mastery of everything imbues his allies with the knowledge of raw awesome. All nearby allies recieve 5% of Dyrone's AD and 10% of Dyrone's Armor.

Q - Hes been spinnin with Dyrone - Dyrone Spins a targeted enemy champion causing confusion and blinding the target for 1.5 secs and dealing 25/35/45/55/65 damage with a ratio of .4 AD.

W - Hes been kickin with Dyrone - Dyrone uses his mastery of kung fu to kick an enemy or an ally. Allys do not take any damage. When Dyrone kicks anyone into terrain, the enemy goes through the terrain.[Note the borders of the map are not included] Kick 45/55/65/75/90
Kick through terrain 50/60/70/80/105 Ratio for both is .6 AD.

E - He's been workin out with Dyrone - Dyrone forces a targeted enemy to carry Dyrone around on his back. While Dyrone is riding the champion, Dyrone takes control of the targets movement for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 secs

R - Hes been ultin with Dyrone - Dyrone screams in an uncomprehensive dialect causing all nearby enemies to be feared for 1.5/2.5/3.5. The ultimate also doubles the effect of Dyrone's passive

Lore:
Dyrone's childhood is very mysterious and a large majority is unknown. All that is "fact" is mere speculation. Many believe that Dyrone was lost and alone in the woods of Demacia, on the brink of death. One day he wondered across Weo Weo Man. Weo Weo Man told Dyrone of "The Great One" who was the strongest summoner in the league. This master of the League was known as Dunkey. He was so strong that no one could ever even get close to killing him. His only known death was because of a Fizz glitch. Following in Dunkeys footsteps, Dyrone strived to achieve the same strength as his hero. While Dyrone never quite achieved the summoner status that his idol possesed, he did manage to make it into the league as the new favorite champion. Sadly he is banned every game, and hardy ever makes it into combat.

"That is a stupid concept for a champion." - Wisting

Concept art Attachment 490832

Talrok

09-01-2012

I'd like to see what people think of this ):

Kilar

09-01-2012

The quote at the end really pulls the whole concept together haha funny idea wouldnt be suprised if the carrying a friendly champ idea is used sometime in the future

DreamHead

09-01-2012

**** Dyrone, get it together.