The Perfect Build for Vladimir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lorifel

09-07-2010

How do you regain HP without HP regen from items?

Leirkov

09-07-2010

Rylai's rush
Zhonya's

/thread

Kwisatz Haderach

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by daBurger View Post
No it does not it gives my so much health and good AP because of the passive. It allows me to stay in the fight longer. It also allows me to be a team tank while dealing tons of damage.
The health to AP passive is HORRIBLE.

Only the AP to health passive is good.

Kwisatz Haderach

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombast View Post
You should never have a baseline build that assumes your going to rock your enemies socks. Mejai's is a call you have to make after probing the enemy during early laning.

I always preferred (For Baseline)...

Amp Tomb/Doran's Shield + Health Pot
Boots > Merc Treads
Rylai's Scepter
Void Staff
Zhona's Ring
Abyssal Staff

Breaking the build order when the situation calls for it.
That's way too much magic pen for a baseline build. That's what you build to counter resist stacking.

biomorph

09-07-2010

There has been the usual warmogs fuzz in this thread and I would like to add that on Vladimir given his passive it does make sense to add it. However if you plan on doing so you do this early game.
From my experience a Vladimir packing a warmogs is a beast especially mid game and while it certainly does not make you unkillable you are very very durable and that is often what makes or breaks games.

I would say that Rylai's and Zhonya's are as good as must have items and I find that the rest is pretty situational. I rarely use Mejai on Vlad tho.

Our

09-07-2010

Your build has Mejai's and makes the assumption its at full stacks, and also Warmog's.

It is not perfect.

serverny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomorph View Post
From my experience a Vladimir packing a warmogs is a beast
From my experience when i see Vladimir building Warmorgs as first item, i expect him to fail and all of them met my expectations so far, going negative in the end.
What i mean - if someone rushes Warmogs this means he is bad at playing champion, cannot manage resources and relies heavily on regen for staying power.
Rylai as first item is much better for Vlad.
Also, only AP->HP part of his passive is great, other way its meh.

P.S. Once i met warmogs Vlad on TT, and i was playing Mundo - god f***ng Jesus, never landing a Cleaver was SO satisfying

serverny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorifel View Post
How do you regain HP without HP regen from items?
Read tooltip for his Q mate
Using it clever removes any need for hp regen in laning, and during teamfights phase hp/5 is most useless stat available.

Lorifel

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by serverny View Post
Read tooltip for his Q mate
Using it clever removes any need for hp regen in laning, and during teamfights phase hp/5 is most useless stat available.
Oops, thanks! ^_^
I guess Warden's Mail or Randuin's Omen would probably be better than Warmog's if you want to build him tanky vs. DPS team.