Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So what would happen, if for each game you leave in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cooksta

09-07-2010

There's a very simple solution that isn't extreme, and doesn't severely punish the occasional leave.

You cannot join ranked games or normal games unless you have less than 10% leaves of all of your games.

This allows for the occasional leave, and allows you to redeem yourself if for w.e. reason, your grandma dies 50 times.

Hog0vHwZTWyohxRT

09-07-2010

Well, guise, you forgot, that you could only leave once, then reach back up to 30 to play it again. So no, you can't just get to level 1 through deleveling.

And 24 hours ban in straight off too much, you could solve a every electrical problem in powerplant during that time and then come back, and you even would do it, but they don't allow you.

MetalHev

09-07-2010

Quote:
MercuryRed:
Why don't you just lose 1 game worth of XP for the first offense, and subsequent offenses double the cost to a maximum of say 16 games or something?

So if you leave the 16th game, you lose 65536 (2^16) games worth of XP?
I found my first entry candidate for my "Dumbest thing I heard today" list.