Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Embroze

07-22-2012

Evelynn are so bad now we can play her AP because the domage are not enough we die so fast and cant do nothing so i think this patch destroy Evelynn, she was better before..

drunkchicks

07-22-2012

Completely ruined Evelynn. Disgusting.

Ksee

07-22-2012

All this trouble and tons of changes just to end up with a way too weak Evelynn. People will play her for a little while because she's new, but then she'll be ignored just like before. Stop being afraid of her. Riot will have to do some serious upgrading if they want to see her played again.

SoulOfLore

07-23-2012

better the old evelynn, is the old evelynn too strong they need to nerf it? i'm one of the player who love to play the evelynn when she is not remaked like now, and i love the way she is but the patch have completely ruined her. first of all riot have nerfed evelynn from stun player to slow it down, now they nerfed it completely so people won't use it anymore except for a challenging factor to play a weak champion and win (well if lose then you can say "evelynn is bad now so whatever")

rlan93

07-23-2012

how come the passive on Xin's battle shout nerf?

Piercing Light

07-23-2012

Oh my god, why do you guys keep nerfing Graves. It's so annoying. It's like all the top tier players cry to Riot about everything on his kit just to make him less viable.

On another note, I'm glad Garen's passive now has a timer. I've been wanting that for a while now (along with his new buffs pls).

Gangplank's new Parrrley is definitely gonna cause a stir. Watch out for him solo top now.

Reithena

07-24-2012

Why you keep nerfing my Urgot if no one plays him?! Leave him all for me!

Avicerator

07-24-2012

ive stuck with riot though out everything theyve ever done, good and bad, but this malphite nerf is the last straw, ive spent so much money on this game but i no longer give a ****, you cant take away his only usefull ability and get away with it

Avicerator

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedFx View Post
malphite nerf ....kassadin ult buff...

dont u think that's something stupid ?

malphite's E was 70%, then riot nerfed to 50%, and now 30% ?
and no meaning about the debuff duration reduction to 3 from 4 seconds.
and u try to compensate this with 0.2 ap ratio ?

gtfoh
i totally agree its like they trying to buff his q which is uselss excpet for utility and tooka away his one good ability

DarknessZWZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-25-2012

Fk man, nocturne nerf again?? Help is really not coming....