Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadrugaXV

07-20-2012

Vlad nerf? oh god why ? Sanguine pool already costs you freaking 1/5 of your current HP and doesn't really always grant you an escape , yet you nerf it ? why ?

Atleast you guys could reduce the cost to something like 10-15% , would be more logical imo , with the speed decay ,which really sucks.

What about a remake for Kayle , Heimerdinger and Yorick ? i mean they are so much underplayed and not much viable.Yorick is a strong top laner , sure , but as soon as time passes a bit he cant even bully top if it's hes against someone like say : Nasus , or any other tanky champ . hes just ignored as time passes.

Heimer ... nothing to see here , you guys already know what's wrong with him and why hes so broken.

Kayle doesn't fill a specific role , and that somehow leaves her a bit "out of the action" , but she sure's a good hybrid atleast , but not really viable. as either a support or carry (her early game is good and strong but other than that) , she's too much item-dependant.

Süiniacla

07-20-2012

lol...... this patch sucks ....yesterday i tried to download the patch from 8:30 am to 12:50 pm and it stucked in 33% so i unistalled lol and then installed it again.... i tried to download the patch again and still stucked in 33% what can i do?

killabiggz

07-20-2012

Although the patch is taking larger than i though, i would stay and wait for Zyra........i think i love her

Polybus11

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakenChoice View Post
I really love how the fixed the problems that occurred after reconnecting
Oh, yeah. I saw this fix last night. I was like wow, nice reconnect! They fixed the number 1 issue in the game! Lots of rescued games as a result.

Synchroo

07-20-2012

Twitch, u will be on my heart. R.I.P!

Wrathgarr

07-20-2012

Quote:
With every patch, we strive to improve the look of the game in varying degrees. We recommend that you have the latest available video card drivers installed.
What did they do to make it look better this patch?

BiggieShakur111

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckarloscym View Post
a mi me funciono cerrarlo y abrirlo otra vez
A mi no, incluso reinstalé y nada

StaLLionZ

07-20-2012

we cant get wins in twisted anymore..
if we want get wins record in our profile we must play in summoner's rift..
am i right??

please anyone

drzombieface

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-20-2012

No Jaximus dialogue change?

Edit: Just played a game with the Jaximus skin, "Here's to you, kid" was added, just wasn't in the patch notes.

Pirateelfdog

07-20-2012

Sniff sniff. No Zyra. Ah well.