Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShineyDemon

07-19-2012

My game has crashed twice after each of my wins after normal games....right at the very end. As far as I can tell my record and IP is calculating properly but it is rather annoying.

Has anyone else had these problems?

PS: Big fan of the new patch and the new twitch.

BronzeDionysus

07-19-2012

What was wrong with Urgot?

The dead being

07-19-2012

I have had that ghost minion, screwed up store, and invisible (moving dead body sometimes) enemy thing happen to me a few times it was really annoying... so thanks for fixing it.

CaptBananas

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrrationalNoob View Post
urgot never to be picked again.
No joke. I cannot believe that he has been nerfed TWICE in the last two months, however we still have these OP Graves, Darius, and Jayce (!??!) dudes walking around.

I love Urgot, have loved him since I first started playing and my computer was such **** I could only play Twisted Treeline. But he is garbage now. You had to be a gutsy Urgot player to really make the combo on Noxian Corrosive Charge + Acid Hunter work for you all the time. Now the range on both is reduced (meaning the combo is useless for more than a few hits), but the damage on Acid Hunter is slightly increased... and I mean EVER SO SLIGHTLY.

Complete garbage. Not to mention it is the biggest nerf in this patch, and Riot doesn't even justify themselves by putting it in the Patch Preview, or talking about it anywhere. They just expect you to accept that they neutered the guy. Flat out.

mlc444

07-19-2012

Xin now needs AP. ? It always kinda bothered me that Xin's "e" scaled with AP since xin was a completely non AP champ. But now that his "w" is his heal (instead of his passive) and that heal scales with AP you almost have to buy AP to make it effective. In essence, instead of fixing the problems with Xin I believe you have completely changed the dynamic of how most people play Xin. He no longer fits in my playstyle. It's annoying because I have spent real $ on buying all of his skins because he was my favorite for a long time. Then you guys messed him up and made him underclassed through nerfing him and introducing new champs with skills that made xin too underpowered. To add insult to injury, you have now basically remade him, but only partially. His new skills are interesting, and I will try him out a bit, but I think I personally wont like playing him anymore. It sucks that after I spent my $ on him you changed him.

kill00444

07-19-2012

Gah, sooo many urgot nerfs. His incredible range was what made urgot .... URGOT! Now whos is going to dominate bruisers top lane or squishy ad carry's bottom lane -_-. His ult range is kinda dangerous early game now and the longer cooldowns + shorter range means less dps. I guess ill go back to Graves bot and Yorick/Rumble/Riven top since they are still good.
R.I.P Urgot

ALLHAILMEGATRON

07-19-2012

Are you ****ing KIDDING ME RIOT!???????????/!!! why the freaking Noct ?!?!?! **** you riot, im not gonna buy zyra no more. suck it.

peanutbuttercrak

07-19-2012

plllleeeeease don't completely kill AP Trist. It was so much fun. Make the damage be half from spells, or quarter, or make it so a spell can only explode three minions in the crowd. I admit it was unbelievably cheesy but wow the insane amount of fun I was having is now gone. Turn her into an Ez, can be AP or AD if done right.

Guess i'll have to go back to Veigar to deal stupid amounts of magic damage

AngelKun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

I played several games with Evelynn and to be honest... I enjoyed her much more before the patch. She is almost about 3x harder to play. Sure, she can be good, but if you can't even get behind your foes, how can you harm them. The stealth circle is enormous, almost to the point that she is worse than before. Her stealth before could be manageable, but now, you don't even need a oracles, you can just find her easily. If the stealth was more like the old one, or had a smaller circle, because a Maokai ult like circle for her stealth isn't acceptable. Her E isn't all that great either, because the slow was nice on it. Her ult to slow is just... too long of a cool down. Darkfrenzy not being able to be used, even while stealthed? That is a downgrade... To be honest, almost all of the new patch for her was a serious downgrade.

Please, just... try and fix something on her. She is almost entirely unacceptable.

mlc444

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlc444 View Post
Xin now needs AP. ? It always kinda bothered me that Xin's "e" scaled with AP since xin was a completely non AP champ. But now that his "w" is his heal (instead of his passive) and that heal scales with AP you almost have to buy AP to make it effective. In essence, instead of fixing the problems with Xin I believe you have completely changed the dynamic of how most people play Xin. He no longer fits in my playstyle. It's annoying because I have spent real $ on buying all of his skins because he was my favorite for a long time. Then you guys messed him up and made him underclassed through nerfing him and introducing new champs with skills that made xin too underpowered. To add insult to injury, you have now basically remade him, but only partially. His new skills are interesting, and I will try him out a bit, but I think I personally wont like playing him anymore. It sucks that after I spent my $ on him you changed him.
Yep, tried him out... dont like it