Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bamboozlah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

I would just like to say good job on eve. You turned her from **** to viable.

TEAR0SE

07-19-2012

So happy about those ghost minnions being fixed. I disconnect a lot because of my internet, and they were a real bother. Thank you!

B3TULrd

07-19-2012

Quote:
•Fixed several issues that occur when reconnecting, including ghost minions, invisible champions, untargetable towers, and strange store behavior
-love this, dont have to alt+f4 and then reconnect if i disconnect temporarily

AirVoid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

this is a twitch nerf, it's not a twitch buff wtf.....

david155454

07-19-2012

I like all of the updates EXCEPT for Evelynn's passive. The range that enemy champs can see you is WAY to large to be called "nearby". I'm not expecting it to be really tiny or non-existent, just a little smaller would be fantastic. Anybody can attack and counter Evelynn. Jumping in and killing one champ doesn't work because they see you and either run away or hurt you to the point where you can't kill them and make it out alive. Either change the passive to say "can only be seen by true sight or distant champions" or alter the range of detection. Evelynn's other abilities are good, but her stealth is what ties it all together. With her stealth out of the equation, she is a simple kill for any champion.

Mango027

07-19-2012

buff eve ... nerf everyone else

ilikespirte

07-19-2012

why would you nerf urgot hardly anyone picks him as it is and if you ever played with him youd realize hes already hard enough to play now you make him weaker the only little thing that made him playable you just took away you might as well delete him from the game because he is now useless

houkikker

07-19-2012

Really y'all nurfed Philosopher's Stone again, why? It makes it not worth playing support if you keep nurfing the things needed to play support correctly.

Gildayne

07-19-2012

Urgot nerf seriously...cmon dont you think there are already stronger ad carries...then why the nerf? Please stop with the senseless nerfs, there should be a power level that every champ should have to be viable and once they achieve this they should be left alone and modeled for other champs power levels. The constant nerf/buffs is a band aid and completely useless. And last but not least items should be stronger when you complete them not just 2 items turned into 1. Was the 50 health on heart of gold seriously worth making it useless and unplayed (might still be ok but will probably be nerfed again in the future). There are other unplayed items that need attention and build templates that are made for ad carries for example (zerks, ie, pd, bt, lw, ga) is almost a constant w/ the triforce being subbed every once in a while.

Eisen Engel

07-19-2012

Stop nerfing shen!