Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mid-July Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rogue Of Life

07-19-2012

Outer turret vision range increased to 1095 from 800...thats dumb

KevinCaution

07-19-2012

Why is Xin getting buffed? He's OP enough as it is.

Awesomepenguin

Recruiter

07-19-2012

anyone else notice some of the unmentioned changes? new art for jax, corki (all i can see atm), and new spell looks for cass. it seems cass burst poison sets off a little bit fast than before too but i could be mistaken, could just be the new look of it.

AriosGN

07-19-2012

Why the Nocturne nerfs? His ult already has almost no range at level 1, and now you have to wait 3 minutes after using it for it to come up again? Ridiculous. Why not put Lee Sin's ult on a 180 second cooldown because it has the capability to knock-back and damage the entire enemy team? I don't think any other champ has that long of a cooldown on their ult, not even other global ults like Pantheon, TF, Shen, Karthus, or Soraka. This is ridiculous.

A Believer

07-19-2012

RLLY RIOT?
NERF NOC MORE?
and mal now cant be pure tanking -.-

IxGenesisxI

07-19-2012

Quote:
Battle Cry
Passive: Heals Xin Zhao for 26/32/38/44/50 (+0.7 Ability Power) every third basic attack
Active no longer reduces other abilities' cooldowns
Cooldown reduced to 16/15/14/13/12 seconds from 24/22/20/18/16
Mana Cost increased to 40 from 35

So the active of this skill is still bonus atk speed? Just wondering. Thanks

Tussen

07-19-2012

Evelynn can be seen by champs near their range with or without true sight that makes her worse then her actual shadow walk ability. What's up with that

Solst Kisna

07-19-2012

Quote:
Fixed several issues that occur when reconnecting, including ghost minions, invisible champions, untargetable towers, and strange store behavior.

Finally.
I can't count all the times i got killed/missed kills and failed other ways due to ghost minions (also, ghost shaco clones etc), invinsible towers, invisible items in inventory and other bugs that happened upon reconnecting.
ty

NoobsTactics

07-19-2012

OMG Twitch is now useless, no point in even picking him anymore. He was my main, and now I cant even play him. His expunge is useless, invisibility is useless, and the debilitating poison is useless! I want a refund for the skins, and the champ. You just turned him into the old version of eve.

Hawkwìng

07-19-2012

HOLY MALZ DEBUG BATMAN!

Every single gripe i have about my favorite tanky AD has been fixed, or atleast the mass majority.

Yes, malz can be played AD. And yes it is viable even at top elo.