Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whatchu Gon Do

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Xin Zhao did NOT NEED BUFFS....what the ****.

SoyHombre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-19-2012

Eve was underpowered before, but I could still play her and, really, win matches. Her ratio on E was good and it had a good range, so we could slow and run after people. Her Q would proc trinity a lot, and her inv was great to use on team fights: just let the other team focus your tank and start killing their ad. You'd get kills early on and late she would be decent.

Now, her q is better on jungle but worse on teamfights, her e is meh (no range) her inv... srs, does she even have stealh? what's the point of being inv if when you get close to their team they can see you??

So, the mana regen passive is very good, now she can jungle without getting athenes. her mov speed buff on w is ok but I'd rather have her old inv again.

Well, I guess her ult is better now, but the cooldown is way too much on first level.
My point is, while she can perhaps do better later on, her early ganks are really bad and her "stealth" sucks now.

I won't even comment about twitch's nerf

Drushnell

07-19-2012

Ghost minions gone is the best bug fix evar!!!!111oneone!one1!

Kinzo Ushiromiya

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I wanted us to do a patch preview where we just said:

"Remakes to Evelynn, Twitch, Xin Zhao and a major reconnect fix in this patch preview"

Then drop the mic and the floor and yell WE OUT.

Would have been a good vid imo.
+1

Zyra being delayed is a good thing. Her burst is absurd now and they need to tone it down a bit.

Nose of Namjoo

07-19-2012

So now you can spam sona skills cool. There goes any skill involved.

SadricAmber

07-19-2012

Please fix the Cho Gath bug riot! The "E" auto attack spines turn off randomly after a rupture.

LOLer

07-19-2012

The redo is so bad! why we play eve and twtich because we loves their stealth.
EVE:you can see eve if she get closer to you ,just like a normal champion.
TWITCH:50sec stealth>8sec

planeswalker420

07-19-2012

>Fixed several issues that occur when reconnecting, including ghost minions, invisible champions, untargetable towers, and strange store behavior
When disconnected, the game will now attempt to reconnect automatically
Well go ahead and nerf every champ i play and buff every champ i hate, I don't care, This is the best news to me!

USBamfs

07-19-2012

I am not sure where this would go so here it is:

Could you please include in the next patch the radius that would set off Jack-in-the-Box for Shaco?

Thanks

Allsixcolours

07-19-2012

No mention of the random disappearance of the Riot girl Tristana and Firefighter Tristana skins. I finally got some money in the bank and went to buy them... only to find that they are "unavailable". Whats up with that? will they be made available again sometime soon?