Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Time to dust off gp. Bet he can hold his own against yorick again.

Xurreal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zezeto View Post
Evelynn is possibly bugged currently, even though she has her stealth. She can be seen in the bushes if they are in her circle of range, is this intended?
It happens if something is revealing whats in the brush, like a recent attack from someone else, or a plain old green ward.

Regnahc

07-19-2012

Where be the new LeBlanc skin?!?!

NocturnalPK

07-19-2012

great! making jungle nocturne slightly worse in yet another patch

Abirworm

07-19-2012

One complaint; While I dd see the Malphite Nerf coming I really don't feel like this was completely deserved. Just because a champion is strong does not mean that He should have is primary Damage tool completely Gimped to the point of uselessness. I would have been fine if it had be 35%, Better if 40%; But to bring it down to 30% is pretty dramatic as far as nerfs go. While you did give him a second scaling which is fine for AP Malphites, The majority of player play him as a tank, and his strength was his tankiness+ great damage output, and his weakness was his lack of hard CC and the difficulty presented by trying to work Magic Resistance into his build.

Rather than Hitting this scaling however I would have increased the CD on the skill and hit the base Damage down to 180 at rank 5, and I would also have reduced the armor buff strength on him W Brutal Strikes to 30%. This would have been a Sufficient Nerf without changing the nature of the champion.

CrispyCoffee

07-19-2012

Urgot will never be picked again. GG Roit.

xxdemonkatxx

07-19-2012

the patch takes 322 hourss to update????!?!???!?

Wicked Necrosis

07-19-2012

so instead of giving zyra like was announced we all saved for her and wasted time thanks and you try to "balance" champions aka make them so nerfed no one wants to play them thank <.< so irritating im going back to COD

GodEmperorLetoII

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphoristic View Post
Welcome back, Evelynn.
Wouldn't hold your breath tbh. She has no gap closer still (speed boost still highly susceptible to slows/snares/stuns is not a gap closer) and no CC. She'll be pretty useless for competitive play. She is melee after all.

HaShedon

07-19-2012

Gangplank buff!
That's gonna be really significant for his early game. Still expensive to harass, though. :/