Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mid-July Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Durendal

07-19-2012

ok, anyone else thinking xin is a little too strong at the moment? I build 264 armor (thornmail and wardens included) and plenty of health. xin still does more damage than a brand and a heimer while I have no extra mr whatsoever. one player trudging through 264 armor does more damage than two players against like 70 mr. oh and we still won because we had a xin on our team who was slightly better (and we focused their xin)

I don't that is a good recipe for games, but this is only after a few games. we'll see if this was just a fluke.

Garbage Munster

07-19-2012

Quote:
hallos:
The two champions i'm happiest to see the changes made on are gangplank, and urgot.
While urgot's is a a bit weird, the late game scaling is going to be fun! also gangplank actually being able to farm with parrley! going to be a lot of fun to play gangplank again, since i'm going to be able to farm without being worried about being mana'd out of lane to bad.

His late game is pretty much the same as it always was. Lackluster to a traditional adc which slot he uses up.

The only way to take advantage of his late game extremely minor scaling buff, is to build glass cannon, in which you're still useless because then you cannot effectively utilize your R, unless you're just seriously that snowballed compared to the other team, which isn't likely going to happen anymore because his early game is FUCCCCCCCKING ****.

Seeing the pattern yet? Urgot is done. He cannot replace late game carries such as vayne/corki/graves.

Brewdwich

07-19-2012

Release sweet Malphite skin then hit him with the nerfbat.
Argh >.<

f19920924

07-19-2012

idk why, but i just cant update, it is taking forever, could anyone help me out??

Fentyies

07-19-2012

Riot, Y U NO give Caitlyn some steroid or buff?

Nice changes, though.

Best part of this patch:

• Fixed several issues that occur when reconnecting, including ghost minions, invisible champions, untargetable towers, and strange store behavior

Thanks, Riot!

ice barrags

07-19-2012

Mr how does he suck when if u have the whole team on you u can just knock em all back?
Explain that ^^

bat141

Recruiter

07-19-2012

Yay! Finally fixed the reconnect bug. And Garen got a tiny bit of updating. Yes!

ice barrags

07-19-2012

omg i keep getting the rads error and i have internet and my firewall is off so wtf?seriously fix please

eggmeister00

07-19-2012

no Zyra makes me sad but yay for the fixes for the old champs

SharkbaitBruhaha

07-19-2012

I have not been this excited for a patch since Dominion. Of course I never play Dom any more unless I want a quick First Win I assume I'll get much more use out of this patch!