Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pudding Sundae

07-19-2012

Idk if this has already been mentioned or if it was intentional, but Cassiopeia's skill update wasn't included in the patch notes.

hallos

07-19-2012

The two champions i'm happiest to see the changes made on are gangplank, and urgot.
While urgot's is a a bit weird, the late game scaling is going to be fun! also gangplank actually being able to farm with parrley! going to be a lot of fun to play gangplank again, since i'm going to be able to farm without being worried about being mana'd out of lane to bad.

the real th000

07-19-2012

on malphite it seems that riot is trying to make players choose between building tank or building ap. if u build tank better not do any dmg, if u build ap then there are alot more champs that are better choice compare to malphite.

and shen... just keep getting nerfed since the remake, why do the remake in the first place

BADAR5E GAM3R

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

no Zyra IRB sad well atleast GW2 beta will help me with my plant lady desire.

Magolaa

07-19-2012

Arranges Hecarim too .-.

CiT0

07-19-2012

can you please stop nerfing nocturne? ... thanks

Cair Paravel

07-19-2012

Yes definitely a warm welcome to Evelynn, Welcome back To the League.

AnhMinh2505

07-19-2012

nice , can next time riot games reduce the cost of rune lv3?
it take a lot o ip to buy rune lv3

KoKa1AShOT

07-19-2012

This is a HELL OF A GOOD PATCH! wow, 2 remake, Xin buff! Malz fixes and a few others, goodjob RIOT.

))

MrHalfmoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-19-2012

why you made Xin Zhao suck like this u really changed him so much I'm one of Xin Zhao player he is my top choses u just runed the game for me u made me so under power u guys should look at this change and see how much weak u made him it's not fair for me and all Xin Zhao fan .... you made him way way weak check ur update it so unfair ...:@