Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zie

07-19-2012

Evelynn is possibly bugged currently, even though she has her stealth. She can be seen in the bushes if they are in her circle of range, is this intended?

Undertaker c2

07-19-2012

Nice work, I really am looking forward to playing with the stealth rework characters.

Yorick needs buffs!

Xurreal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Alright, Morello. I admit it. You've maintained the essence of the Determined Killer.

Evelynn's combos and set ups feel so natural. The mechanics and flexibility is still there, but now Evelynn flows. And the timing is always perfect.

Good work!

RazorbladeSticks

07-19-2012

Totally killed twitch thx for ruining a good char

Meru448

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorbladeSticks View Post
Totally killed twitch thx for ruining a good char
yep

Plutoburns

07-19-2012

OK, I like most of these changes. But the urgot ones have got me flumoxed.

Lowering his lock on range, canister range and early ult range. WHY? those were all his things. The canister is already bloody hard to land. But then I saw what you did to his spear.

O.O

That is a HUGE damage buff. The base is now much larger and the scale is better than his attack damage. This could mean a lot of changes for urgots build and role in the team.

Also, stop hurting supports. The item debuffs are really cruel. Its also hard on some junglers as well, since many need those to supplement their income.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention. THese orianna changes are nice. Having a hard CC apart from her ult will really help her. BUT!!!!!!
Command attack is still too slow.

VoughnDFJ812

07-19-2012

awe nurf to Malphite .. only sad part

Starfyre7

07-19-2012

Did they nerf tristana by not proccing explosive shot's passive on units killed by a spell? This really can hurt her damage output in the laning phase.

soWishful

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by c2TRC View Post
Yorick needs buffs!
No he doesn't... IMO hes kinda OP.

RegardedZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Evelynn stealth changes are a joke your seen before you can even do anything.. would rather her W as passive and her stealth somewhat like it was but for a shorter duration (10s?)