Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GG its Overz

Recruiter

07-18-2012

Lol really? No Zyra? You know I do like this game but come on it's like it's hard. Been on PBE for a little while now and still not done? Makes me think their just a bunch of monkeys working.

OJ191

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
W00T! We finally get the notes. Guess EU server was the test?

Shame Zyra won't be out, but she is worth the wait. I mean, we have Eve, Twitch, and Xin to keep us occupied. Speaking of which, Twitch and Xin are awesome! Eve feels really different and without her CC is meh, but we'll see how she pans out.

If anyone is interested in adding some things to the Quality of Life Suggestion Thread check it out here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2026965 Quite a few things from the list have been added in the last couple of patches. The more suggestions the better! =)

Yay! I remember documenting that bug back in the beta... guess it only took 3 years to fix! (I keed, I keed... but only kind of -- screenshot relevant)
Your void staff is now diamonds?

Luinky Wonder

07-18-2012

Malz is finally back :')

Knyaz

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyko View Post
Yes!

Fixed several issues that occur when reconnecting, including ghost minions, invisible champions, untargetable towers, and strange store behavior

BEST PART OF THIS PATCH
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm looking forward to this patch, regardless if it's without Zyra.
I'd rather have three champion reworks and a huge balance patch without a champion that's still got bugs than no patch at all.
2 years later ..... its finally fixed? is this a dream?

pie is awesomeXD

07-18-2012

Is xeraths ult back to the same delay?

Dunked

07-18-2012

Xin is back,it been so long.

Senkuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Buff nunu

Rotter Zwerg

07-18-2012

When I saw a change on twisted treeline I was estatic that riot even remembered that it existed. But if it is at all possible, can we finally have the nexus turret moved to the opposite side so people can't bait the minons into the fountain laser? It's too easy to do and prolongs a game way too far. I think many other 3's players will agree this is the #1 wanted change to the map.

Senkuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Where is rumbles new skin?

Xelsia

07-18-2012

No Heimerdinger QoL turret timer, again?
I know your reworking him soon, but that doesn't mean I'm not disappointed Riot.
Downvotes? Eh?