Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seandc26

07-19-2012

taking so long to patch

Titan f Death

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chisuri View Post
PvP.net v1.63
New Matchmaking Upgrades
Players who are under Level 30 are far less likely to face Level 30s
Greatly improved matchmaking for premade groups of 4
Matchmaking improved for highly skilled players trying to queue with lower skilled friends
Matchmaking in Ranked Solo/Duo Queue now restricts the number of duo queue pairings on each team to 1 per team
Improved initial seeding for Ranked Teams composed of skilled Ranked Solo/Duo players
Summoner Profiles now display the highest Ranked Team rating, instead of Arranged Team ratings

^ This is all what most of you guys have been whining about.
And now that its here you tend to whine about some nerfs/buffs , and about this Zyra champion.
But let me ask you , Would you rather have Zyra now , when she isnt even finished.
And have tons of bugs , and that LoL will be 2 days offline again?
Or just wait till they actualy finished her! Instead of being an impatient idiot.
Be happy what they have given you now!
I dont find it weird that Riot screwed up that patch which caused LoL to be buggy the entire 2 days.
It was cus you guys were extremely impatient , and already whining about what they did.
Just be patient , for once.
Thankyou.

It will still probably be buggy for a day or two so..

ColdFishFingers

07-19-2012

yeyeyeah! in the game!

sladester79

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Just to clarify, does anyone know if Xins speed passive was removed from Battle Cry and replaced with the lifesteal, or is the lifesteal just added on? I know when it's active the speed bonus is there, but they didn't say anything about the passive effect.

Phykos

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GANONDORFIVY View Post
and instead of nerfimg irealia (no joke intended) you deciude to nerf urgot, graves (whom range is inferior to most ad carries) and nerfs the supports? wtf i mean if you want a game were everybody dies faster nerf then completily or just get em out of game really....
Graves inferior? You're not only objectively wrong....you're an idiot to boot.

Formless

07-19-2012

[*]Fixed several issues that occur when reconnecting, including ghost minions, invisible champions, untargetable towers, and strange store behavior[*]When disconnected, the game will now attempt to reconnect automatically[/LIST]
Thank you so much for fixing these. Comcast loves to cut me off in the middle of a fight and when I comeback there are a bunch of minions that don't exist and invincible turrets. Its very inconvenient especially after you have been doing everything short of smacking your router with a hammer to get back on

Great Sephiroth

07-19-2012

i like the changes to Gangplank and xin, there is just 1 thing taht is needed i think... Nidalee beauty session

Zehph

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugiviet View Post
& I can say good bye to playing twitch any longer, i'll give him ONE try after the patch, but really a 8 second stealth? what the hell, oracles & pink wards are there for a reason, OVER EXTENDING is the persons fault. Riot this has to be the worst patch notes i've seen, Stalking your prey was the best thing as twitch, "ASSASSIN" not a hit man. There is a difference. Way to ruin a champ that was excellent.
Gota remind you that he gets stacks much more easily and expunge stacks with your AD ALSO! Gzus man... He's totally awesome... If u think it through u won't need to stalk that much...

Vatigu

07-19-2012

So Eve stealth is now hard countered by oracles AND sunfire cape? And her abilities scale at half the rate they used to? And her CC is just plain gone? And a strategic flash over wall+restealth = no escape because you have to wait 8 secs on other side to reenter stealth and they can see you if they happen to run on top of you anyways? And if you use your movement speed buff to avoid someone accidentally walking into you, you break stealth anyways? And her Ult that was her bread and butter is now a pseudo tank ability? Woot Sounds like Teemo stealth actually has more utility. I actually wanted to play her again. And it doesn't look like they increased her base health or gave her any added survivability so she has an even weaker early game? The only upshot is the mana regen in stealth but if you're in stealth you haven't been getting CS for at least 8 seconds... she may be a ganker but she still needs CS. The only half viable build I see is max ravage and get a few on-hit items 120% attackspeed plus a madreds and a wit's end will get you to the hard cap real fast.

To sum up:
Stealth utility: Hard nerfed
Burst Damage: Hard Nerfed
her weak-assed CC: converted to a ludicrously long CD tank ult.
Awesome. I hope there is some saving grace maybe with AD frozen mallet and spamming up that AS steroid on her E I can work out or I'm just never going to play Eve again. /end rant

Khmera

07-19-2012

Lovely Sona just lovely. Glad that she will be appreciated for her upfront damage of Crescendo. Also yes no more Powerchord stall.