Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SquirtleLuv

07-19-2012

to be honest i was super pissed we didnt have Zyra but theses reconnect bug issues totally made up for it thank you riot!

Adam360

07-19-2012

Updating!!

Handballjack

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorflexñaña View Post
Uhm dont you think the nerf on hog 250hp to 200hp is too much??? why have runes that give less than 1hp to make difference (as if game was so balanced) that they can sudently take 50 hp off an item just cuz... I realy think its the biggest gameplay changer on this patch 50hp is huge and no price reduction either even 20hp reduction would have ppl commenting but 50!!! will kage be the next big thing for suports?
You just made no ****ing sense. If you are going to complain, make it educated because you look like the biggest ****wit right now.

Disintary

07-19-2012

So I was really hoping to see something about Viktor's death ray bug where it appears to not move but still hits you. Seems hard to dodge something that you cant actually track move even if the champion is fully visible. Hopefully next patch?

Handballjack

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disintary View Post
So I was really hoping to see something about Viktor's death ray bug where it appears to not move but still hits you. Seems hard to dodge something that you cant actually track move even if the champion is fully visible. Hopefully next patch?
I think that should be fixed urgently as well.

Furudo

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
[*]Fixed several issues that occur when reconnecting, including ghost minions, invisible champions, untargetable towers, and strange store behavior[*]When disconnected, the game will now attempt to reconnect automatically[/LIST]
IT'S ABOUT **** TIME, RIOT. IT'S ABOUT **** TIME. This used to annoy the hell out of me back when I had ****ty internet.

Also, can't wait for more champ remodels.

ToiiBox

07-19-2012

I think the eve update is long awaited. Hate seeing a champ not be playable. Breaks my widdle heart

Red Rackspam

Recruiter

07-19-2012

• Fixed several issues that occur when reconnecting, including ghost minions, invisible champions, untargetable towers, and strange store behavior

yesssssss. the invisible champs were the worst.

Handballjack

07-19-2012

Nerf Darius' ultimate. True damage is way too OP.

1ST BLO0D

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Items
[*] Heart of Gold
  • Health reduced to 200 from 250
[*] Philosopher's Stone
  • Health Regen per 5 seconds reduced to 15 from 18
This really sucks for Nasus & Jungle Skarner, you never see them in tournament play and now they are even less viable with these item nerfs. Please give these champs a little buff.