Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mid-July Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seth Air

07-19-2012

Another nerf (though small as it is) on Vladimir, leave the man alone. I actually am alright with where he is right now......

Cladun

07-19-2012

I love this patch. It's like, to me, I'm getting two characters revived. Xerath and Evelynn!

Inspector Cubone

07-19-2012

Honestly i would like to see zyra much quicker cause i got really excited and burned myself out of LOL getting 6300 ip in like 1 week or so... i need a new champ and 9450/11100/12600 because of the fact that i own all 1350's and 450's is a little outrageous... how long of a wait is zyra going to take? because i need a new champ and i don't honestly want to end up buying a champ like cassiopeia and then the next day be dropped zyra onto... I personally want zyra because i want to try a new champ cause of the fact that i have only NOT played 3 different champions... and i own more than half... but honestly i would just like to know if there's an estimated arrival for her cause i was EPICALLY excited for this patch cause of her

Cawk Deezil

07-19-2012

Quote:
slayer619x:
Honestly i would like to see zyra much quicker cause i got really excited and burned myself out of LOL getting 6300 ip in like 1 week or so... i need a new champ and 9450/11100/12600 because of the fact that i own all 1350's and 450's is a little outrageous... how long of a wait is zyra going to take? because i need a new champ and i don't honestly want to end up buying a champ like cassiopeia and then the next day be dropped zyra onto... I personally want zyra because i want to try a new champ cause of the fact that i have only NOT played 3 different champions... and i own more than half... but honestly i would just like to know if there's an estimated arrival for her cause i was EPICALLY excited for this patch cause of her

Yeah ummm....shut up...

Morello

Lead Designer

07-19-2012

Quote:
Ookitsu Fox:
This along with the remakes makes it the best patch ever of all time.

I wanted us to do a patch preview where we just said:

"Remakes to Evelynn, Twitch, Xin Zhao and a major reconnect fix in this patch preview"

Then drop the mic and the floor and yell WE OUT.

Would have been a good vid imo.

Wandérlust

Recruiter

07-19-2012

Quote:
YACOPLUM13:
Darn you riot! Ap tristana was one of my mains!

^This

AusieJamster

07-19-2012

Does this mean building a Bloodravor on Tristana will now not activate the passive damage?

Froghl

07-19-2012

Zyra!!!!!!!!!

LitaFury

07-19-2012

when is the patch finished i wanna play already

Bog Gobin

Recruiter

07-19-2012

**** You RIOT
You screwed up malphite by dropping his defense scaling

You screwed twitch by dropping his attack damage. You also got rid of debilitating poison, which WAS pretty useful and you dropped his stealth time. He now has less than 10 seconds to creep.

Morgana was also on the update but you didn't do anything noteworthy.

My three favorite champions and two of them have been ruined by Riot