Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mid-July Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

07-19-2012

Quote:
Udyr:
[*]Voidling dance animation added[/LIST]

Obviously the most important part of this patch.

Also, invisible minions fixed!? About time! :3

TheFallenX

07-19-2012

so i just want to say thank you riot thank you so much for not releasing this champion and actually putting time in between new champs so i have time to anticipate the release like the older days in league history and not popping them out every two weeks.

Mimi noticed me

07-19-2012

YES!!!! A NEW CASSIOPEIA SKIN! FINALLy!

Akholicz

07-19-2012

how do you update to the latest video card driver?

Gakutenou

07-19-2012

Riot thank you for the changes you have made this patch I feel it is going to bring back Eve, Xin, Malz, and Twitch and those champions can hopefully counter some of the more traditional high tier champions. Some people complain constantly about the changes you make, but forget them balancing a game with 100 champions and about 60 or so items is alot to handle. Thank you for doing your best to make this game the best it can be once again. You guys are awesome (:

BIAKaboose

07-19-2012

Quote:
Tyko:
Yes!

• Fixed several issues that occur when reconnecting, including ghost minions, invisible champions, untargetable towers, and strange store behavior

BEST PART OF THIS PATCH
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm looking forward to this patch, regardless if it's without Zyra.
I'd rather have three champion reworks and a huge balance patch without a champion that's still got bugs than no patch at all.

+69.
Giggity.

yeah this is my favorite fix as well my computer isnt always acting up to par so i occasionaly get even split second disconnects and then i was useless in tower killing till the ones that were there when i disconnected get destroyed i never had a shop glitch bot the untargetable towers and ghost minions sucked

SuchIsLife

07-19-2012

AP Xin now viable.

The Turkey Man

07-19-2012

Ur ****ing up league of legends riot!!!!!!!!!!!

The Turkey Man

07-19-2012

Quote:
suchislife:
ap xin now viable.

wtf ur so reported noob

Wandérlust

Recruiter

07-19-2012

Well so much for AP trist...