Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mid-July Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lrony

07-19-2012

xin zhao gonna be good

Akira Desmondes

07-19-2012

So sad that Zyra will be pulled back...
Well, I guess I'll have to use my IP for Twitch and Evelynn then! cx

Twillera

07-19-2012

No support nerfs? I dont get it...

Zinwrath

07-19-2012

Quote:
Nasdrovia499:
Graves is still the easiest and most "solid" pick. Early burst + tanky passive wins most trades (+dash makes him harder to kill than a no-escape carry), his midgame is a direct consequence of his easy early, and his late benefits from one of the best steroids, only weakened by his meh range.

As for the Crab, take an even closer look.
Acid hunter was NERFED. Base damage increased, yes, but he now has a BONUS AD RATIO instead of TOTAL AD RATIO. Early, you have 0 bonus AD (maybe a tiny bit if runes count, I don't remember that) which means your "1.2 ratio" is pretty much non-existent (while before, the 0.85 ratio applied to base AD). It only becomes useful once you have 100+ bonus AD, aka a full BT or equivalent.

Basically, his early (most powerful part about him) was nerfed, even his Q deals the same as before (if not a bit lower ?), and his late is barely better (and only if he stacks lots of AD, which nullifies the advantage of a tanky build).

(edited because maths).

Good catch on the bonus ad ratio. This does hurt "tanky" crab more..but they been hitting tanky crab for last several patchs trying to move him into more of an ad/caster/bruiser. He still ends up on top late game damage wise (like you said if he builds damage). But not as significantly as i was assuming. Also, i agree graves is strong, i was just saying they ARE actively nerfing him i never argued otherwise.

Nasdrovia499

07-19-2012

Edited cause ninja'd by Zinwrath, lol.

Raffles92

07-19-2012

Quote:
Udyr:
[*] Crescendo[LIST][*]Now deals all its damage instantly, rather than over time[*]Fixed: Opponents can no longer Cleanse the damage portion of Crescendo

If its now been changed to deal damage instantly and if the damage portion could still be cleansed, would that mean a champions health would fall and after using cleanse go back up again? :P

infinitenoob

07-19-2012

If you had two guys near death with malazhar you could use Malefic Visions on one and let your pet kill him and then ulti the other and get a double kill. but with the update that is impossible because your pet targets the guy getting hit by nether grasp. tool tip for Malefic visions

(Active): Malzahar infects his target's mind, dealing magic damage every half seconds for 4 seconds. If the target dies while afflicted by the visions, they pass the curse on to a nearby enemy unit, refreshing the duration and restoring mana to Malzahar. Malzahar's Voidlings are attracted to affected units.

Malzahar's Voidlings are attracted to affected units!!!!!! malzahars voidlings should rank the order from this move above the ultimate. the reason. so that malzahar is more capable of getting double kills instead of just 1.

The main reason i love Malzahar is that if in good enough had he could 1v2 and pwn. but this update sounds like its taking a little of his 2v1 power away and making him better at 1v1 while if you were 1v1 you would just pop Malefic vision on the target. and if you had it on cd, well then nether grasp would be second priority too it with nothing in front of it. please creators, change it -_-

Saiffxiii

07-19-2012

Master Yi Bot should now properly purchase Sanguine Blade on Dominion instead of The Bloodthirster
Bloodthirster on Dominion? What is this.

TheSn0wLeopard

07-19-2012

how about error code 107 did u fix it ?

Weazeldust

07-19-2012

I know it's been said but Gangplank is going to be much better!!!!! But why nerf the ever-living bajeezuz out of Urgot? He is unique and actually has potential to be a threat but now.. He never gets picked and will now never be seen again. People are going to start saying "Who's Urgot?"