Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item Active Ability hotkey toolbar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedspadesXIII

07-18-2012

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there might be something in the works to allow item active abilities to appear in a hotbar above the abilities bar in game?

If this hasn't already been suggested I would highly recommend it, we are already slaved to using the WADS bindings for our abilities and summoner spells, so why don't we make a 1,2,3,4 etc button for active item abilities, that would fill up as you got more items with actives?

It would make the game alot more fun because you'd actually be able to use the abilities without breaking your rhythm during a fight, you'd just tap the key for the ability you want, instead of clicking in a tiny 50x50 pixel box in the corner of your screen to activate an ability.

I don't see why there would be any objections to this, by the time you've clicked the yomuu active you've already wasted 1 second of the scarce 4 that you have to start with, as an example.

Chlose

07-18-2012

Use 1-6.

Reconsul

07-19-2012

You can bind your items already, but not smart cast.

Vince Ricci

07-19-2012

I agree. I like that you can use 1-6 to use your items. However, it would be nice to be able to change which item is linked to each number by clicking and dragging or something.