Zyra's Radiant Garden [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Zyra View Post
She returns after getting the request Ashanti Blood and the new bouquet for Tryndamere. "Here you go Kurogano." She hands the flower to him before turning to face Tryndamere presenting him with the new bouquet. "All fixed. This should send the proper message, but don't think they can be a substitute for bigger issues."
Thank you lady Zyra.. I will try and keep the issues to a minimum. Please take this. Tryndamere hands 650G to Zyra. Thank you for all your help, and if you ever need any help don't hesitate to ask.

-King Tryndamere

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

He takes the Ashanti Blood from Zyra then stops to think for a moment on what she has done in the past. "Zyra why don't you take this trio of roses from me for a second." He pushes the flowers towards her.

Ask Zyra

10-08-2012

She takes the gold from Tryndamere reluctantly. "I won't." She then turns to take the roses from Kurogano without thinking. The roses soon turn black and wilt.

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

He raises an eyebrow. "Zyra didn't I tell you I wanted just normal roses? I don't need any tricks. Now please can I have some normal roses?"

Ask Zyra

10-11-2012

"Fine, fine, your no fun." She says as she dropped the wilted roses to the ground. She goes and prepares another trio of roses. This time unspelled. "Here take them. I'm keeping the gold from the next big sale though."