Rise of the Thorns: Inside the Art of Zyra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thuulzerack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

wtf who cares

Armaurahn

07-18-2012

was this patch delayed? i feel that the fact that we are past the middle of July that the patch labeled "mid-July patch" has been delayed, can someone confirm anything about this upset?

ArcHorizon

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
For a support champ, for instance, we wouldn’t have that character punching a dude in the face.
But...but...
Angus The Puncher

Lektry

07-18-2012

The first New champion release that I'm actually looking forward to buying once released.
I already have all my RP saved up to buy her bundle.

A little upset that no official date has been set for her release, but if there's tiny little bugs you need to fix with the patch then please do take your time fixing them,
as I'm sure most of us do not want the same problem that happened a few patches ago with all its bugs.

Reading the Q&A on her design was really interesting and I hope we will see a few more of them with new champions in the future, and possibly even some from the past.

Xarahn

07-18-2012

I usually find Riot posts interesting to read, but if this is all they have to tell us, honestly, I don't care.

Release her already, or AT LEAST release the freaking mid-july patch, mid-july was 2-3 days ago.....

AznPaower

07-18-2012

TL;DR - She is hard to make, so not coming in the next patch

TheUlf

07-18-2012

As someone studying digital art and design...

...this was actually kind of lame and disappointing.

But I guess I'm not the target demographic for this, here, though. It is nice to see Riot is doing these interviews as a regular thing, now.

Colors

07-18-2012

I don't think she's beautiful at all to be honest.

Brieg

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoVeBanAnA View Post
Plant champ too hard to think of? Just add boobs.
Seconded

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

So is this because she's Morello's creation, because of the little uproar about the difference between the spash art and the sneak peek, or just to raise people's interest?