Fiddlestyx mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1nc0nc13vabl3

07-18-2012

so I do a ranked game i am second to last person to chose on my team and the enemy has chosen a katarina no one has called mid and the last person said she (or he) would support. so i naturally tell them i am going mid and chose fiddlestyx. naturally because we had planned everything out the last person on our team decides to change their mind at the last second and chose annie. she then proceeds to tell me that who in their right mind puts fid mid and he can't cs at all and that I should be supporting the graves bot against a Alistar and Caitlin match up. What am I supposed to do in this scenario? Just so we wouldn't completely fail after I tried to reason with her I moved to bot at around 1:56. and realized it is almost impossible for fid to survive there when his silence is to short and the graves is apparently building tank. -.- oh and by the time we hit level 4 we lose tower, annie has badly fed kat (not in kills but annie has 17 cs and kat has 40) but sadly enough annie thinks she is winning lane.

1nc0nc13vabl3

ReaperFan

07-18-2012

Fiddle is a fantastic mid champion, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. ESPECIALLY against melee mids like Kat. The Annie was being a meta-sheep, refusing to accept something that is out of the norm. As long as you are a competent Fiddle player, middle should never be a challenge for you.

Arby099

07-18-2012

*cough* 17-2 middlesticks this week

Dexeus

07-18-2012

Did this annie never hear this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldwxzOfaueQ

Brettapod

07-18-2012

I think Fiddlesticks is better in mid than jungle.

Dishoveled Panda

07-18-2012

I never lose as Fiddle in mid..What? You came to hurt me? EAT BIRD!

Dejicide

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Fiddles is a good mid champ, however, you don't want to get trapped against a lane opponent that can stun you easily. He's also the hardest counter in the game to Blad and poops on him all day err day.

DriedPrunes

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperFan View Post
Fiddle is a fantastic mid champion, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. ESPECIALLY against melee mids like Kat. The Annie was being a meta-sheep, refusing to accept something that is out of the norm. As long as you are a competent Fiddle player, middle should never be a challenge for you.
This Annie was just dumb to the point of no return. Fiddle is a great champ but this Annie just fallows the FOTM. Fiddle fits into the meta quite well essepcailly against short range casters

RabidRabbit

07-18-2012

I honestly don't think Fiddle is a great mid, in most situations. I like playing mid, and I usually don't mind going against Fiddle except when I am a melee assassin, like Kat, Akali or Fizz. Honestly, from what I have seen, Fiddle counters these champs quite well. Too bad Annie didn't think so