Common problems and probable solutions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D1mkA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-23-2011

качаю полностю заного с сайта инстал лол ... устанавливаю всё после всего просто напросто не запускается лаунчер всё время выдаёт ошыбку:
D:\games\league of legends\lol.launcher.exe

приложениен не было запущено , поскольку оно некорректно настроено.Повторная установка приложения может решыть данную проблему.

пробывал и переустанавливать кучю раз и качал заного уже раз 10 и всегда выдаёт ету ошыбку... кто знает как решыть ету проблему?

D1mkA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-23-2011

*shake completely -re from the site instal ... lol set all after all just simply does not run the launcher all the time gives error:
D: \ games \ league of legends \ lol.launcher.exe

application was not running*Because it incorrectly settings.next installing the application may solve this problem.

try reinstall many times and shook -re already 10 times and always gives this error ...*Who knows how solve this problem?

2Fat2Run

05-24-2011

i just updated my client . and when i try to login he tell me u are still on the old patch.... wtf is that :s

1TBSSD

05-24-2011

2Fat2Run,

Exit out of the program and then open the launcher. Open up the menu (cog icon) and run the repair feature. Try again

Master Killer 30

05-24-2011

my launcher wont even launch
i just get the logo on the screen and then nothing

joepasrevenge

05-25-2011

um it just crashed and i cant get into chat

Lalin7117

05-25-2011

Hello! well i started playing LoL and well everytime i play it my internet just stops working for around 10 minutes and it says i left the game and i got suspended because of it which seems really unfair anything i can do about it?

Culwich

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifft View Post
Same thing with me. I make to 100% on the loading screen and then it crashes and I get the bug splat report.

It was playing fine earlier today, but now I can't get any games to load.
Im having the exact same problem. I was playing alright, but now i cant anymore, since after everyone pick the character, before i can see the loading screen characters my LoL crashes and it pops up this "Bug Splash" erros.

Im running the newest video drive and i have unistalled the entire game (i actually did not let a single archive from the game), reinstall everything, but still having the same problem.

Freman

05-26-2011

I have a new weird problem since last patch. when in game I can play it normal like but my mouse pointer is missing. makes it very hard to target and shop in store. and advise on how to fix it and/or what I should do? I have already run repair... didn't work..... then uninstalled and reinstalled with restarts but still same issue...

Diferyx

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culwich View Post
Im having the exact same problem. I was playing alright, but now i cant anymore, since after everyone pick the character, before i can see the loading screen characters my LoL crashes and it pops up this "Bug Splash" erros.

Im running the newest video drive and i have unistalled the entire game (i actually did not let a single archive from the game), reinstall everything, but still having the same problem.
I am having the same problem.i tried reinstalling and game is still crashing