Common problems and probable solutions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rogerkitkit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2011

i can't go into the game
there is crash-on-load problem lots. when begin to game loading...

Jesyx

05-01-2011

plz help me i cant play because i have the same problem im stuck in the loading game plzzzz

Failni

05-01-2011

seriously fix the server issue.... randomly 1 server is all messed up and disconects 1 player. This time me

IdiotSavant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

does anyone have any fix to the bug splat during game load? Its gotten me 2 leaves and seems to happen every other day and i have no idea how to fix it. I've messed with card settings and everything but nothing stops the bug splats.

I am currently fully reinstalling League and Adobe Air.

My drivers are up to date and what not.

Ben1010

05-03-2011

I start the game, but i get stuck in the loading champs screen (b4 game). I can not see anything, just a black screen.

Mastima

05-03-2011

I have had several instances where I will complete a match, leave the stats page and when I try to get into another match, it will tell me the match I was in is still in progress and has me try reconnecting. This has happened several times and because of this, I have to wait 30-45 minutes before it tells me the match is over. I am not selecting the play again thing either.

aka Henry

05-03-2011

i having a trouble redeeming my prepaid card when i enter the code its says" u have encounter an error. please try again." since u cant get a refund i think i wasted $20 worth of rp please help!

Your Summoner,
Simplyyhenry

Wonejita

05-03-2011

I have Rad error when i open the launcher after the new patch and my computer turning off...

Ineba RHZ

05-04-2011

Ok asking at this thread maybe someone here knows about my problem
When the new patch instaled my US server became EU. When i go to eu client it's normal eu no patch nothing::O Can anyone tell me how did that happened (eu merged into us) or did anyone had same problem?

THEcone

05-04-2011

i just got xin zhao today and he was lagging...not the brand kind of lagging, this time it WAY WORSE. anyways i was in the middle of about to win when it just lagged up, stopped and kicked me off LoL.... worst fail ever......