Common problems and probable solutions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baconrules21

04-21-2011

Having same problem, literally 5 crashes a game... im getting fed up. I reinstalled everything from the game to adobe air, got rid of air, re installed flash, re installed my graphics card... no idea what the problem is. Please Fix This.

Celakenes

04-22-2011

Wow this is bs. Almost 10 crashes in the game...

http://img27.imageshack.us/i/buls.jpg/

mòj

04-24-2011

i guess i am not alone here even i experience around 3 -4 disconnects each game and above that there's this thing called "session closed" which shuts my game and i have to restart my pc to start the game again .. and above all i have got a penalty for leaving just coz a problem on their part ! this thing is ruining my stats please do smthing

Pookieking78

04-25-2011

everytime I get 100% it said Plat Bug Dont even know How to remove that I keep trying it Like 5 times But every time It gets to 100% The Bug Splat Came And I dont know What Is going On SO I waited Till the game finish after that They report Me Al because Of that bug Spalt HELP ME!!!!

Pookieking78

04-25-2011

Plz Fix The Bug Spalt It ruin My Match history and Giving me penalty Cauze of It

Pookieking78

04-25-2011

YOu tell me It Also happens To me Like Everytime SO I keep Disconnecting AT the Game It start to become slow then Disconnect And After game Report and penalty !!!NO FAIR!!!

theStoicOne

04-26-2011

hey riot, anytime you want to actually get this game working correctly and fix the ****ing bug splat crash, that would be good. my game crashes today have essentially ruined the experiences for the other 9 people and now i have about 10 straight leaves in my history and a potential ban is definitely headed my way for no good reason. everything ran fine until the new patch, and now my game just keeps trying to get me to reconnect. seriously in danger of losing someone who was up till today a loyal player.

monkinvasion

04-26-2011

Each day I average one good game where the game doesn't crash. Then the nightmare begins and my game will repeatedly disconnect me within 5 minutes of reconnecting, all the way until the game ends. What is going on? I have reinstalled the game multiple times, removed Adobe Air and everything. This problem is irritating enough for me to not want to play this game anymore.

swilson

04-26-2011

Getting an error with air debugger I believe? wont let me load the client from the launcher.
Found this error:

LolClient Uncaught Error: Error | Error #2002

PrettyUnicorns

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkinvasion View Post
Each day I average one good game where the game doesn't crash. Then the nightmare begins and my game will repeatedly disconnect me within 5 minutes of reconnecting, all the way until the game ends. What is going on? I have reinstalled the game multiple times, removed Adobe Air and everything. This problem is irritating enough for me to not want to play this game anymore.
Some days I can go 4-5 games in a row without experiencing any problems. But other times I can't even go 3 minutes without the game constantly crashing. It's really starting to frustrate me that I'm causing my team to lose games because of this. Please Riot fix this issue!