Common problems and probable solutions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mayanox

04-18-2011

I have been getting more and more frequent crashes lately. The error report indicated it was a problem with missing files, and that I needed to reinstall. After doing so, my first game in, it crashed again with the same error message. Now it just crashes with a link to this thread. I have updated my graphics drives, and have run problem-free for months. I do not know what else to try.

Death by Rage

04-18-2011

I am so close to just quiting this game... i crash nearly every game, and now not even restarting my computer fixes it... and if it does then i am lvl 1 and everyone else is lvl 11 so the game is over anyways. I have like 9 leaves now all from crashes

Untouchable

04-19-2011

Im having the same issues.

Anter

04-19-2011

I've been crashing every game. I've repaired and reinstalled multiple times and I keep crashing.

Sandoris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2011

I'm also crashing every game and sending the error reports I'm about to get a leave now and I've also repaired and reinstalled multiple times. This is getting very annoying.

Failni

04-19-2011

reinstalling does nothing..... Riot take adobe **** air from your sources get something else...

WSTN x Mclovin

04-19-2011

Please take care of the RP Purchase bug. I lost 35 $ because Riot games did apparently receive the money but did not give me the RP Points.

PalmTopDragon

04-20-2011

the shop just opened and when i go to the new spot to give the codes it keeps saying my RP card is invalid what do i do i just spent like 25 bucks ((with out tax)) and i dont want it to go to waste

Untouchable

04-20-2011

Not playing anymore untill they figure out what this crashing is all about, I dont wanna ruin the game for 9 other people.

This is not acceptable.

Baconrules21

04-21-2011

Having same problem, literally 5 crashes a game... im getting fed up. I reinstalled everything from the game to adobe air, got rid of air, re installed flash, re installed my graphics card... no idea what the problem is.