Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Common problems and probable solutions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mayanox

04-18-2011

I have been getting more and more frequent crashes lately. The error report indicated it was a problem with missing files, and that I needed to reinstall. After doing so, my first game in, it crashed again with the same error message. Now it just crashes with a link to this thread. I have updated my graphics drives, and have run problem-free for months. I do not know what else to try.

Death by Rage

04-18-2011

I am so close to just quiting this game... i crash nearly every game, and now not even restarting my computer fixes it... and if it does then i am lvl 1 and everyone else is lvl 11 so the game is over anyways. I have like 9 leaves now all from crashes

Untouchable

04-19-2011

Im having the same issues.

Anter

04-19-2011

I've been crashing every game. I've repaired and reinstalled multiple times and I keep crashing.

Sandoris

Recruiter

04-19-2011

I'm also crashing every game and sending the error reports I'm about to get a leave now and I've also repaired and reinstalled multiple times. This is getting very annoying.

Failni

04-19-2011

reinstalling does nothing..... Riot take adobe **** air from your sources get something else...

WSTN x Mclovin

04-19-2011

Please take care of the RP Purchase bug. I lost 35 $ because Riot games did apparently receive the money but did not give me the RP Points.

PalmTopDragon

04-20-2011

the shop just opened and when i go to the new spot to give the codes it keeps saying my RP card is invalid what do i do i just spent like 25 bucks ((with out tax)) and i dont want it to go to waste

Untouchable

04-20-2011

Not playing anymore untill they figure out what this crashing is all about, I dont wanna ruin the game for 9 other people.

This is not acceptable.

Baconrules21

04-21-2011

Having same problem, literally 5 crashes a game... im getting fed up. I reinstalled everything from the game to adobe air, got rid of air, re installed flash, re installed my graphics card... no idea what the problem is.