Common problems and probable solutions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OokamiKenshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

after undate(14/04/2011) 40%loading of champ and disconnect with asking to reconnect..what was it o__O

??????

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OokamiKenshi View Post
after undate(14/04/2011) 40%loading of champ and disconnect with asking to reconnect..what was it o__O
ahah)) nice) I have same problem)) And don't know what should I do)

vlhx

04-14-2011

same thing happened to me, i guess theres still something wrong with the new update

KiIlerbee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

I have been experiencing 4-5 crashes per game, by that time the game has ended and I feel terrible that my teammates are penalized over my unresolved technical issues. Can anyone help fix this problem...

Generally I'd enter a game, buy my items, walk towards my lane and then my game would crash and I'd receive a bugsplat error. I won't be able to reconnect straight after the crash, but it allows me to by simply closing the program and reopening it. However, even though I reconnected after reloading the game, my game ends up crashing again.. It's seriously frustrating....

bloodkelf

04-15-2011

i got disconnect it in the middle of the game and only my self got disconnect it but also another person with me too

Benzerc

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiIlerbee View Post
I have been experiencing 4-5 crashes per game, by that time the game has ended and I feel terrible that my teammates are penalized over my unresolved technical issues. Can anyone help fix this problem...

Generally I'd enter a game, buy my items, walk towards my lane and then my game would crash and I'd receive a bugsplat error. I won't be able to reconnect straight after the crash, but it allows me to by simply closing the program and reopening it. However, even though I reconnected after reloading the game, my game ends up crashing again.. It's seriously frustrating....
Same thing is happening to me. This never used to happen now the game crashes 3 or so times a game. Once it has crash as said by KiIlerbee i cant reconnect using the button but i have to reopen it again.... Find a fix please?

DoGGEaTeR

04-17-2011

Hey I got a huge problem here!

When I click "Play League of Legends", there comes LoL logo and behind it comes this box:

RADS Error

Connection lost to HTTP server. Please check that your Internet connection is stable, and that HTTP connections are not being blocked by a firewall

My firewall isn't blocking LoL, so that shouldn't be the problem, and my internet connection is stable. I've reinstalled LoL 3 times already, same results everytime. Someone could help me with this?

EDIT: Just tested, now it gets to patcher at least...

MikeRoche

04-17-2011

Not sure if this is a bug or glitch, but all of Twisted Fate's Pick A Card abilities now add physical damage as well as AP instead of just AP. Bug? Glitch? Normal?

Flynnt

04-17-2011

I'm tired of laging, and waiting more than 5 sec for my champ do make the move i told him to do...
im sure its not my internet conection, it has to bee some problem with your servers, id like you to explain me whats the problem...and fix it fast plox.

Fushingua

04-17-2011

DEBUG PLEASE!

Okay, I thought it was my harddrives causing the blue screens of death. That was a driver error that has been fixed. Still getting bugsplats, though. The two issues must be unrelated?

It wasn't my harddrives. Thoroughly chkdsked them, and they are fine. Updated all my drivers. Ran a 'driver update wizard'. Updated my DMI Pool and BIOS, to be sure it wasn't my mobo giving me ****. Something fixed the bluescreen problem, but I'm still getting bugsplats, every game, on my other PC. Check out the belarc info I submitted earlier, for more info. I also posted/submitted the splat messages with summoner name Fushingua.

Peace