Common problems and probable solutions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kolaires

04-02-2011

my friend and i have been trying to play in a party for quite a while now, and the que takes up to 6-9 mins.. WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG!? X( when i play alone it goes quickly but its boring playing alone.. please someone help!

SquirtMasterBR

04-04-2011

I cant open my in-game store, says session expired, i cant buy anything! what do i do?

SirBangs

04-04-2011

I have this game crash that keeps occurring, I've already updated my video driver to the lastest available, but the in-game crash wouldn't stop. At first, it was fine for about 2 games, then the crash reoccured. Please someone help ! Thanks !

Brisingr Reamz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2011

Ok so no matter how many times I reconnect it always just disconnects me less than 30 seconds after I get back into the game. Now people are like OMG report this guy for game interruption when really theres nothing I can do about the game constantly crashing. So please tell me how to fix this because its really annoying and nothing I can do about the server not letting me play my game.

Orsoeus

04-08-2011

All my heros are missing, including skins, all the heros i bought with Influence Points and Riot points have disappeared. I have submitted a ticket to Riot but that was over a week ago and ive had no feedback. Has anyone else had this problem, or does anyone have any tips on how to fix it? Because obviously i am concerned about losing things ive paid for with real money for Riot Points...

TrueDevel890

04-09-2011

my wont work for 3 days

TrueDevel890

04-09-2011

this is so gay i am recionecting ii is logging me off i try to turn back on but wont work plz help me thx

furi0us angel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

Your postion in queue in 9000

wait time : 8 min

wait for 8 min then your server say" i am sorry y o u a s s h o l e our server are busy try again".

Then again like a moron i try again.again wait for around 10 min.

Then your server say "we are busy in making super duper new champion, ultra cool new skins and we dont care about fixing our server.so better press f4 and uninstall our f u c k i n g game.thank you. Inconvenience is regretted".

Allesta

04-12-2011

i been having a crash after i done with my first game, it cant let me join any game or login back in. I have to wait for in hour to log back in, can anyone help with that crash?

Sk8ers