Common problems and probable solutions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frelyn

03-26-2011

I've never experienced a crash before. I tried playing Galio today, for the first time in over a month, and about every minute or so, I crashed. I don't understand it, since I play LoL fine any other time, with any other character. It happened randomly as far as I could tell. I submitted an error report, and I have no problems with other characters. It's weird.

Wisoonster

03-26-2011

when i download league of legends from the download link using the american server, and then run it, it becomes unresponsive. is there a fix for this?

Fuj„o

03-27-2011

hey guys...
I`m on trouble here...
I cant sign up my account.
Here, in the site, i can, but in the game.... NOT!!
****k...
Someone knows wht can solve my problem??

Thanks!!

Samael95

03-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuj„o View Post
hey guys...
I`m on trouble here...
I cant sign up my account.
Here, in the site, i can, but in the game.... NOT!!
****k...
Someone knows wht can solve my problem??

Thanks!!

It's simple. Either you made an account on www.leagueoflegends.com and downloaded a EU game, or you made an account on www.eu.leagueoflegends.com and downloaded the US game. Just make one acc on EU and one on US site and try both on your game. The one that works is the game u have!

rili4n

03-28-2011

When I try to start the game, I get an error message saying that "the launcher has experienced an error. Please restart the application." What is the cause of this problem? I started getting this message after updating the game but the game did work before.

Takalol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2011

I just patched the game and went for a ranked game with my friend, the only problem is that I can't connect to the freaking game and I get a crash on the loading screen.

If I get a leave in a ranked game. Please. I ask you guys to do a better job than throwing random codes around like **** and say that it's a good update.

thanks.

eldon498

03-29-2011

I am having the exact same error as takalol. Every time the game is about to start the game crashes. It wwas working earlier today after the patch but now its not working at all.

Takalol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2011

ok now I've played 2 custom games and an coop to see if it was still buggy, and I played them normally, but when I started a normal game, I can't connect yet again, 2nd leave in 1 day and 3rd leave of my whole life.

Please repair it.
Thanks.

Manipul8or

03-30-2011

Multiple crashes as the game starts. I restart the client multiple times with similar results, after restarting it 5 times finally goes off without a hitch.

cookie Kaleg

03-31-2011

the game crashes after 1 minute after i reconnect, i only manage to run down the lane and then i get disconnected again. This only happened after i selected tryndamere as my champion.