Common problems and probable solutions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warren Buffet

02-14-2011

Quote:
I am sick of reading about everyone having this problem, WHY? Well I too have the same problem, pvp.net fails to connect, after every champion select I have to close down the client and reconnect, and after every game, pvp.net fails to connect and I have to skip waiting for stats. This has been happening for a couple of weeks, I have posted in regards to this prior to this message, HOWEVER, NOBODY from Riot Admin seems to be helping any of us out with this F**KING PROBLEM! Seriously it is becoming frustrating that such a bug to a select few has occured, when will we get some **** answers??

Writing in a chat log waiting for a reply for 5 minutes to discover pvp.net has failed again is frustrating, I wanna see admin do their job and fix this bug, I've spent $$$ on this game and I feel as a paying customer I should be awarded with a little customer service.
How about you chill out; if you have sent in your bugsplat reports you just have to wait. Can you survive for a little while without a video game? Riot is well aware of this problem and is trying to remedy it. Obviously you don't understand the complex nature of a piece of software such as this. Crying and pouting like a child in these forums is not going to get your game fixed any sooner; so how about you shut your mouth and do as your told.

blackninja09

02-16-2011

some times when i start a game i cant move and then i get kick out but when i reconnect i still cant move or click on anything help me out please

kingdingdong789

02-16-2011

recently when i try to connect to server its been telling me "there was an error connecting with maestro. league of legends will now exit. please try restarting the application" and idk what to do to fix this problem either=/

Kazarion1987

02-18-2011

We have been trying to get a premade 5 game going but every time we start we loose someone and they go into another game or even two people.... whats going on?

eterpay

02-19-2011

umm something happened during matchmaking...people couldnt lock in or choose a champ. people choosing someone will see a popup saying "game is already starting".

For those who lock in...it says an error occured.

Suddenly a summoner left so I went back to the queue. I waited 3 minutes and nothing happened so i tried to exit queue. A popup said "Cannot leave. Game is starting imminent". Tried to exit the Client. Same thing happened.

I solved the problem with task manager and realised there was a lol.launcher as well instead of just the lol.client . (I ended both tasks.) Why did this happen?

WizardWand

02-19-2011

I can't use my hotkeys, when I try to bind them with a letter, a number pops up
(i.e. When I want to use my E hotkey, I press E-E-E-E...but instead, 0,1,2,3 pops up.
Anyone can help me?

simioen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-19-2011

My lol crashes mid game sometimes and i have no idea why. it's really weird.

RisenNite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2011

Why am i being disconnected.. at the game... :@ :@ since u guys fixed ur so called error.... my game has been crashing and im being disconnected from the server y... :@ :@ :@

sexyboi4uuuu

02-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirch View Post
I found that if I run the game as administrator it fixed the problem of the bug splat error the second your done choosing your character (right before the game actually starts).
thanks for the advice, unfortunately still no luck. I just keep dropping out and having to reconnect multiple times per game, its soo frustrating. I send every error report from bug splat so hopefully I get an email back soon.

Ravenfoul

02-23-2011

Consistently crashing since Saturday. I've never crashed at this frequency before while playing the game [I've had the occasional crash maybe once a week] and now after two full reinstalls I am still crashing during the game up to 4 or 5 times before making my friends lose and having them want to eat me and collect my tears.