Help with Darius build/runes/masterires:)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scyre

07-18-2012

What is the core build, runes, and masteries for Darius? I realize builds are situational but looking for a good starting point and where to go from there. Thanks in advance

Scyre

07-23-2012

bump

Thing O Doom

07-23-2012

Mobafire, Lolpro, and solomid are your friends here. :]

The Butt Doctor

07-23-2012

Do what I did - build ghastly amounts of armor penetration and then get armor and magic resist to back that up.

31 armor pen at level 1 means you'll deal true damage right off the bat and if you get a brutalizer and last whisper as the game goes on, you'll continue to do so to anything that hasn't built considerable amounts of armor.

Enjoy harming people.

I Jungle Or Feed

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thing O Doom View Post
Mobafire, Lolpro, and solomid are your friends here. :]
Problem is alot of those guides are either outdated, or newer players tend to follow them to a T which spells trouble.

EzraTwitch

07-23-2012

Try this,

Cloth Armor + 5 health potions (This helps you overcome your initial lack of defence steroids or shields and lack of innate sustain.)

From there grab Ninja Tabi and a Couple of Dorans Blades; This takes advantage of your insane early game damage and AD scaling on his passive (the fact that your not building AD early might be why it seems so horrible to you) while still making you decently tanky from the extra health from dorans and 10% AA reduction on the tabi.

This should net you several kills as long as you commit early and often. THEN you start building tanky (If you start building tanky right away your damage nose dives almost immediatly thats why its a good idea on him to build damage then tank).

So at the moment you should have Tabi>Dorans Blade>Dorans Blade.

From here go.
Hexdrinker>Phage

Then depending no how you are doing.
Dying to often? Finish Frozen Mallet and Get a Glacial Shroud.

Crushing everything? Finish Maw of Malamortus then Frozen Mallet.

Round out your end game build with the follwoing items.
Frozen Heart, Last Whisper, Force of Nature (order depending on sitution).

Skill tips, Max Q then E not W. W amplifies the damage of a single attack while E amplifies the damage of every attack.

Runes and Masterys.
I run Flat AD Quints and Marks (Armor Pen is not needed, you get a total of 64% Armor pen with your full build, so any additional Flat armor pen only reduces the value of this crazy high penetration; also your passive does MAGIC damage so it doesn't scale with Armor Pen only with Damage and Magic Pen. the latter of which you are unlikely to ever build on Darius), Flat Armor Seals, and MR per Level Glyphs.

Mastery's.
I run 24/6/0 for hard hitting early game and the Synergy that the Top Tier Offence Mastery has with your ult. 9/21/0, or 21/9/0 can be equally effective.

(Copy pasted from a similar thread.)