Jayce "counters" Shen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fortus

07-18-2012

i have been playing Jayce a lot lately, and i have found my fair share of shens top, they give me trouble from 1-4, but once i get my 2 doran blades and i can get my E to lvl 3 i can pretty much harrass them without much retaliation.

20% of max HP and a knock away that can be perfectly casted before the taunt and WILL knock him away when he taunts you, making the taunt a "waste".

Could be that most shens top are bad, but i dont know, almost ALL of them?

Shen stacks hp for damage, jayce does damage based on HP, also, jayce got a lot of mobility and can stop shens ult.

Either jayce wins it, or it stales into a very successful farm lane.

thoughts?

räen bøw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

nobody counters shen except yorick

binch

07-18-2012

Possibly.

TUFF Puppy

07-18-2012

shen can do perfectly fine on 8k gold all game
you dont even have to have money just get a heart of gold in the first 6 minutes and it really doesnt matter what happens after that

its honestly irrelevant to shut him down

Melting City

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

You can't shutdown a man who can splitpush. If you send someone up after him, he ults to bot and takes that instead.

Krynul

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortus View Post
i have been playing Jayce a lot lately, and i have found my fair share of shens top, they give me trouble from 1-4, but once i get my 2 doran blades and i can get my E to lvl 3 i can pretty much harrass them without much retaliation.

20% of max HP and a knock away that can be perfectly casted before the taunt and WILL knock him away when he taunts you, making the taunt a "waste".

Could be that most shens top are bad, but i dont know, almost ALL of them?

Shen stacks hp for damage, jayce does damage based on HP, also, jayce got a lot of mobility and can stop shens ult.

thoughts?
It's because shen can't deal with lots of ranged poke. Congratulations yet another person figured out how to stop shen and he's still gonna get nerfed 50 more times anyways until he's more useless than he was to begin with. This is why I don't play shen anymore.

ST Blademage

07-18-2012

all shen has to do is survive, all jayce has to do is survive.. shen vs jayce becomes a farm lane mostly, they are also hard to gank.

midgame shen will prosper, mid-late jayce will outscale in terms of tanky/dpsness and utility

either way its a team game.

Wulfestopheles

07-18-2012

Shen walks into a bar, breaks the counter, and split-pushes both bathroom lines.

Boss Aegis

07-18-2012

Spam Feint, don't take damage.

Fortus

07-18-2012

well, even if it doesnt counter, i gave a possible solution to Shen zoning top lane and split pushing.