Vayne, Caitlyn, Graves or Miss Fortune?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mungril

07-16-2012

Which of these four ranged AD carry's do you think is the best. Give reasons too if you don't mind.

Thank you !

t3hep1cf47m4n

07-16-2012

the best at what?

Mungril

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3hep1cf47m4n View Post
the best at what?
The best all-round AD Ranged Carry.

Etherimp

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mungril View Post
The best all-round AD Ranged Carry.
No such thing exist.

Caitlyn has a relatively easy laning phase, but her ulti is kinda "bleh" and she has no hard steroids (such as for attack speed), and while she has an escape it's not the best either. She's a "good" AD carry.

Vayne has incredible late game damage, but struggles through laning phase.

Graves is a good brawler.

Miss Fortune is good early/mid game and does well with AOE team comps (as does Graves), but she's outdamaged late game by the likes of Vayne, Trist, Kogmaw, and similar champs.

Boyahda

07-16-2012

I'd say Corki is the best all around carry. He has good burst, poke, escape, and damage.

But since you didn't mention him, try Graves. He is slightly more durable in lane, has an escape/steroid and good burst. The smoke bombs are op as well.

TheDancingDuck

07-16-2012

I personally Enjoy MF the most, and shes one of my mains, but I'm not arrogant enough to claims she the best and only AD I play. I especially enjoy the healing reduction on her W, and I use her as a counterpick for any Soraka botcomp. Her e is a little underwhelming, but works as a good zoning tool during the lane phase, and the slow allows you to get more time for your passive to kick in during escapes or chases. Her Q gives her a good amount of burst potential, as her auto>q>auto does a lot of quick damage that has a harass-y feel to it. And then her ult can do some OK damage in the right situation, and it does a ton of damage, but its a channeling skill shot interruptable DoT that leaves her very open to attack when she could just auto.

Her biggest flaw though is her sketchy escape. She has a slow she can lay down and a passive that makes her faster, but nothing like Vayne's tumble or Graves' Quickdraw. Shes much more reliant on positioning right to get her damage out (and gets a third active in return). I've had times where I would flash over a wall during a 1v3 engagement in river when 2 buddies showed up behind me and I was suddenly vulnerable, because once I had damage on me my passive was gone and I was committed to that fight.

Etherimp

07-16-2012

Vayne's tumble can hardly be considered an escape. Best escape skill Vayne has is Condemn, but it can only be used vs 1 target.. Tristana and Corki have the best escapes, followed by Ezreal, Graves and Caitlyn, then Sivir and maybe Vayne and Kogmaw at the bottom.

Onerblack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

Wich is the best AD Carry to soloQ?

Wich is the best AD Carry to Blind Pick?

WIch is the best AD Carry for Unranked?

-----
Better questions..

t3hep1cf47m4n

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etherimp View Post
Vayne's tumble can hardly be considered an escape. Best escape skill Vayne has is Condemn, but it can only be used vs 1 target.. Tristana and Corki have the best escapes, followed by Ezreal, Graves and Caitlyn, then Sivir and maybe Vayne and Kogmaw at the bottom.
when coupled with her ult (which makes her invis when she tumbles) its an incredibly good escape and much better than any of the other listed champions escape.

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

Due to his tankiness, burst + aoe damage, and having both of those qualities while not falling off late game, Graves is generally the easiest AD carry to be successful with.