Whats the best build for AP Trist?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phantyro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Anyone know a good build for AP Trist just post below V Please with the items and skills and summoner spells and such runes and masteries please ill try in the PBE first ofc cause i dont wanna be trolled with weird runes >.>.

Judas Priest

07-18-2012

I play a lot with AP Tristana in Dominion and this is my build:

Red: MPen
Yellow: flat MP5
Blue: flat AP
Purple: flat AP

And the items I buy are these:

Sorcerer's Shoes
Haunting Guise
Deathfire Grasp
Rabadon's Deathcap
Lich Bane
Abyssal Scepter

It has been working just fine for me. Deathfire Grasp is very important, always initiate your combos by activating it, since it will reduce the enemy's HP by 25% (+ 4% each 100 AP you have). When I have it, my combo is DFG, W, E, R. And when I already have Lich Bane, my combo is DFG, W, E, autoattack, R, autoattack. If you (or someone else) try this set, post some feedback, maybe we could improve it together.

Ur little sister

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre Judas View Post
I play a lot with AP Tristana in Dominion and this is my build:

Red: MPen
Yellow: flat MP5
Blue: flat AP
Purple: flat AP

And the items I buy are these:

Sorcerer's Shoes
Haunting Guise
Deathfire Grasp
Rabadon's Deathcap
Lich Bane
Abyssal Scepter

It has been working just fine for me. Deathfire Grasp is very important, always initiate your combos by activating it, since it will reduce the enemy's HP by 25% (+ 4% each 100 AP you have). When I have it, my combo is DFG, W, E, R. And when I already have Lich Bane, my combo is DFG, W, E, autoattack, R, autoattack. If you (or someone else) try this set, post some feedback, maybe we could improve it together.
Might I suggest changing your combo?
Use DFG after W. It should still hit before you land, dealing max damage; but the burst is delivered quicker and you can initiate the combo from a longer range.

Judas Priest

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur little sister View Post
Might I suggest changing your combo?
Use DFG after W. It should still hit before you land, dealing max damage; but the burst is delivered quicker and you can initiate the combo from a longer range.
Thanks, I'll try! But it seems difficult, I'm not a pro at all

Ur little sister

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre Judas View Post
Thanks, I'll try! But it seems difficult, I'm not a pro at all
No problem. You know you an smartcast items right? Just put the item slot you put DFG in on smartcast, and it should be reasonably easy to pull off.

Judas Priest

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur little sister View Post
No problem. You know you an smartcast items right? Just put the item slot you put DFG in on smartcast, and it should be reasonably easy to pull off.
You see, I'm a complete noob lol... I don't even know how to smartcast an item. Could you give me some help on this issue, please?