Junglers oath.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JudoPunch

09-06-2010

As a jungler I do solomly swear to the following. Should I fail in my oath, may Jessie Perring have mercy on my soul.

1) I shall help a lane in need even if I can not kill the wraths.
2) I shall cover a tower and prevent it from harm should my comrade fail.
3) I shall attempt a gank before lvl 6 whenever possible.
4) If one of my lanes can not support the 2v1, for the betterment of the team I will move to laneing and forsake my jungling.
5) I shall not 'jungle' after my team has reached some level above lvl 8, I will provide lane support and team fight.
b. I shall not get buffs or jungle if a team fight is imminent as my presence will be required.
6) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EVER WILL I ALLOW A TOWER TO TAKE DAMAGE IF I AM WITHIN HALF A MAP HUMPING WRAITHS.
7)I can do basic math and know that the 100 24gold melee minions about to take my tower are better than the 3 12 gold minions I may be farming in the jungle.
8) I understand that the only good reason to actually jungle is to give my team a level and farm advantage over their lanes and if I am not contributing to that than I may as well not play this game.

MittenMagick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2010

I smell someone just got teamed with a dumb WW....

BlackDestruction

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2010

needs to be a contract signed in blood before you jungle.

Thegoodfriar

09-06-2010

A deal with the devil?

JudoPunch

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegoodfriar View Post
A deal with the devil?
To save the soul of your entire team.

Triscelion

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoPunch View Post
5) I shall not 'jungle' after my team has reached some level above lvl 8, I will provide lane support and team fight.
At lvl 8 you have rarely clashes and if you have a potent 1v2 laner whats the point in going back to the lane? I agree on all other points but this one seems kinda stupid.

Aarku

09-06-2010

I do agree with all of them bar the gank before 6, I prefer to come out of the jungle at lvl6 in a blaze of glory lol
normally going out before hand just results in them running back to the tower and hugging it.

JudoPunch

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triscelion View Post
At lvl 8 you have rarely clashes and if you have a potent 1v2 laner whats the point in going back to the lane? I agree on all other points but this one seems kinda stupid.
The reason for it is because generally you can get more farm from lanes, and cause those lanes to push. All to often I see people in the jungle just because they are a 'jungler' and dont know what that means.

If towers have fallen you need to be establishing lane control and having all of them pushing out, if you don't it makes it hard to take other towers after teamfights->Because your lanes are pushed in->Because someone wanted to jungle instead of push lanes out.

Also if your lanes are pushed, and god forbid you loose a teamfight. The enemy minions are already knocking at your towers.

Edit: For those of you not reading everything, at > lvl 9 you going to get more gold and exp from a lane that has pushed to your second tower with 30 minions than killing wraiths, promise.

stumpylumpy

09-06-2010

Oh look, I'm level 10 in a two man lane, and warwick is still jungling. 11 minutes till /surrender? Craaaaap.

Triscelion

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarku View Post
I do agree with all of them bar the gank before 6, I prefer to come out of the jungle at lvl6 in a blaze of glory lol
normally going out before hand just results in them running back to the tower and hugging it.
Your solo lane gets overextended 90% of the time, you should have red at lvl 4 and most junglers run with ghost. It's not that hard to get a kill by then, really.