[Guide] The Bird Is The Word: Solo Mid Guide to Anivia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarkKill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

Nice man, that's a really good guide
thanks

me is Kiki x3

10-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarkKill View Post
Nice man, that's a really good guide
thanks
no problem

Nihles

10-14-2010

Enjoyed the guide, been playing her a few solo que games since the free champ weekend, and this is more or less how I've been doing it...makes me feel satisfied in my analysis of the champion.

me is Kiki x3

10-21-2010

bump

Blugyblug

10-21-2010

This is exactly how I play Anivia

Stargazer314

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-04-2010

i use ghost and flash, you need the escape. Your not someone that can just "run away" from teamfights, and your carrying the team, which means you CANNOT die. Not dying>killing with a carry if its a 1 death for 1 kill situation.

other than that, great guide

me is Kiki x3

12-27-2010

bump

FaerellG

12-27-2010

I've been using Chalice for mana regen. I noticed that you didn't have anything like that. Thoughts?

Gunflame

12-27-2010

Anivia is highly dependant on golem and a big mana pool... while chalice helps with regen you will run out of mana fast and you will slow down your damage

You need to get to 2000-2500 mana... The thing is that you already need to get Archangel staff and Rod of Ages. Once you have Tear and catalyst you should be able to survive without chalice.

Again chalice is NOT bad... specially vs magic heavy teams (vladimir, veigar, morgana). But I rather get catalyst+tear.

me is Kiki x3

12-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunflame View Post
Anivia is highly dependant on golem and a big mana pool... while chalice helps with regen you will run out of mana fast and you will slow down your damage

You need to get to 2000-2500 mana... The thing is that you already need to get Archangel staff and Rod of Ages. Once you have Tear and catalyst you should be able to survive without chalice.

Again chalice is NOT bad... specially vs magic heavy teams (vladimir, veigar, morgana). But I rather get catalyst+tear.
This.

Chalice is a good item for champions who use small amounts of mana consistently over periods of time. Anivia uses large amounts of mana inconsistently. Because of this, flat mana is better for her. Also, the tears and catalyst upgrade to provide flat mana and also they provide large amounts of ability power and health.