My loading screen takes forever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unbroken X

07-18-2012

so my loading time takes a really long time to load like 5 mins or more i dont know why this started to happend it used to fine i loaded fine before. I did a lot of things i defragged did nothing reformated improved a little but after a couple of days was back to being slow. I even bought a brand new hard drive and it is still loading slow my specs are:

AMD phenom(tm) 9550 Quad-Core Procecssor 2.20GHz
5GB ram
ATI Readeon HD 5700 Seties

but i was loading fine before so i think that something messed up with my league of legends game folder or something i did try reinstalling did nothing or something is messed up with my computer hardware, as my loading times for everything is slow to booting up internet tabs other games just everything possibly to load takes forever to load

why is this help! ((((((((

Sinful Symbolism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Use the AMD auto update to see if you can update your drivers.

Do you have the AMD Catalyst?

Unbroken X

07-18-2012

i have amd vision engine control center is that similar to that ? or should i download catalyst

Sinful Symbolism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xunbr0kenx View Post
i have amd vision engine control center is that similar to that ? or should i download catalyst
The Catalyst is the driver, try installing the latest package of the vision engine.

Unbroken X

07-18-2012

ill try

Unbroken X

07-18-2012

didnt help guess i already had it installed but in game im fine i dont lag at all its just the loading time takes a long time

shiez

07-19-2012

omfg....i have amd also same problem add me on LoL and if you find out an an answer plz tell me!!! i hate the 5 minute loading screen

xeroax

05-14-2013

I have the exact same issue but i'm using an intel core i7. I used to be one of the first to load but now I am always last. I believe it started after I did a repair on the launcher.