Bilgewater Draven: Updated Art~

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

Senior Member

07-18-2012

Updated art for my Bilgewater Draven skin idea Enjoy~

Attachment 490098

Full Size Version: http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/8...ravenfixed.jpg

Why, yes, that is the Captain Morgan pose.

A detail of the blade: Attachment 490100

----------------

Other stuff:

Draven in a Suit: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2319214

The old Bilgewater post contains some other doodles of mine. You may check those out here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post26982230


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dravenitis

Senior Member

07-18-2012

You should add a talking Penguin on his shoulder.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-18-2012

Awesome! Looks even better than before : D


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

Senior Member

07-18-2012

@Balleritis: I... don't understand. *completely over my head*

@ThePlatypirate: Thanks :3 I try... I do... when I'm not being lazy : P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-18-2012

You're welcome ^^ I love all the Bilgewater skins, you can never have too many pirates. Not to say I like yours just because I like all of them, it's definitely something special. XD You deserve more +1s. >:


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

Senior Member

07-19-2012

:3 thanks again, Platypirate. That's a huge compliment.

Now if only more people would see the topic... Hehe.

I'm actually trying to push for this to be a potential skin... But it'll never get recognition if it keeps falling to the bottom of the pile ): I'm just confused at how the original one did decent but the better art is doing so terrible.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
:3 thanks again, Platypirate. That's a huge compliment.

Now if only more people would see the topic... Hehe.

I'm actually trying to push for this to be a potential skin... But it'll never get recognition if it keeps falling to the bottom of the pile ): I'm just confused at how the original one did decent but the better art is doing so terrible.
People are lazy, these forums aren't well trafficked, and it's really hard to get updates synced with when people are on :/ Trust me, it can't be because people have a problem with your art. I for one would definitely be all for it becoming an official skin. It's just getting people to see it, and then it usually snowballs, because people click threads with lots of replies and such.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

Senior Member

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePlatypirate View Post
People are lazy, these forums aren't well trafficked, and it's really hard to get updates synced with when people are on :/ Trust me, it can't be because people have a problem with your art. I for one would definitely be all for it becoming an official skin. It's just getting people to see it, and then it usually snowballs, because people click threads with lots of replies and such.
Yeah I suppose this is true. : / I guess if the topic dies it dies. I can always try my luck later and see if I can get some traffic then at worst.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vuther

Senior Member

07-20-2012

Ok yeah.

This is brilliant.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dravenitis

Senior Member

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
@Balleritis: I... don't understand. *completely over my head*

@ThePlatypirate: Thanks :3 I try... I do... when I'm not being lazy : P
Because pirates are known for having talking parrots, but parrots are clearly the inferior bird species to penguins.


12