Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help Planning for Next Buy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nobody1441

07-18-2012

OK, so a run down of my playstyle. I play mages, and that's typically where I stand. I don't do well as a tank in ANY situation. I like to keep my distance, blast enemies, and go from there. Though, I do need a bit of diversity.

I've been thinking about Wukong as a physical champion. He's quick, I can give him more HP or AD depending on what I want and it works well either way, and his abilities allow for some neat tricks.

Next is Rumble, I've been wanting him for some time, but needed to get a few more comfortable characters before branching to stranger ones. His steam seems like a strange mechanic to get used to, overheat included. He seems more like a more tanky mage, but not too physical.

Last is Lulu. I havn't played a support yet, but she seems like a good mix of what I'm used to as well. while not a full support, I think she might serve as a good intro to one such as Lux or Sona.

So far I have bought Veigar, Karthus, and Malzahar. (Malzahar being very new) I'm open to suggestions other than those mentioned, but these are the ones I have my eye on currently. again, I'm certainly open to other suggestions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warrrrax

07-18-2012

Um, how bout playing all 10 champs in the new rotation each week like I did. That is by far teh best way to figure out who you like and dislike. Even if you dont like that champ, you at least know what they do. I recommend 1 custom 5v5 bot game to mess with builds and stuff. Then 1 real game if you don't hate the champ.

Buying new champs without playing them first is just a terrible awful idea.