Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My little guide for jungling.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minrat

07-25-2012

What if they also have a jungler-would it not be dangerous to go for their spawns?

The Only Shaco

07-25-2012

u cant jungle in 3s

Clockworksummonr

07-25-2012

Quote:
DeleteYourLife:
Trundle is decent. He needs to go back often due to he can spam his Q.

A little more info with trundle? AD page? and he needs to go back for mana right?

Orenin

07-26-2012

rush greaves for more lantern procs not tabi

DeleteYourLife

07-26-2012

Quote:
Godman873:
A little more info with trundle? AD page? and he needs to go back for mana right?

AD Page is perfect on him. He does need to go back often. Based on his passive and based on his stated, he can stay in the jungle for a while even without mana. Remember to autoattack then Q to get the maximum damage output. And sorry, I can't really give more info on him since I don't own him. :c

Quote:
Minrat:
What if they also have a jungler-would it not be dangerous to go for their spawns?

Just try to stay clear, unless you are a have damage jungler, like Shyvana, Udyr, Lee, Riven.
Gank more often because you can't be in your jungle without seeing the enemy jungler. My tip is to camp a lane, really. Unless you have laners that can come to help kill the enemy jungler faster then your enemy laners. Then you can continue to pummel their faces.

Quote:
Orenin:
rush greaves for more lantern procs not tabi

Lantern isn't all that good. It's expensive and can put back your build. You want to be practically the same economical output as your laners so having the most efficient build is key. Late game Lantern is really nothing compared to other items like Randuins, BT, etc. Some characters(like Udyr and Shyvana) have such a fast clearing speed they don't need it. Getting Tabi then HoG and possibly a Aegis or Wits End is quite scary. Late game tabi is very efficient over late game berserkers usually(depending on enemy team composition). You can still switch out your boots after laning phase is over or when you feel like you have no troubles and you need resistances toward a certain champion.

DeleteYourLife

07-26-2012

Updated with: Shaco, Jax, Nocturne.

Footie 117

Recruiter

07-27-2012

Thanks for this i was really annoyed because i couldent really jungle like i noramally do on SR but this has shown me how to jungle on TT too thanks

DeleteYourLife

07-27-2012

Always glad to help the community with something that has been disputed for so long.
Change shall come, my allies.

DeleteYourLife

07-27-2012

Updated with Nunu and Alistar(He is tough, but is amazing for level 2 ganks).

DeleteYourLife

08-04-2012

Shameful bump for myself. ;o